Chapter 5

(DON'T PLAY SONG UNTIL I TELL YOU!)
It's finally Friday, but Missy is sitting with us again, which is a real pain. I don't know, but I really hate her. She keeps on bragging about how she's dating the "hottest" guy in school, but Farkle keeps claiming he is, which turns into an argument. It's actually pretty funny, but Riley and I are planning a sleepover where no one really sleeps but we invited all the girls we knew,besides Missy. So we texted everyone the same thing "Guys you should totally sleepover today! Lol bring food, sleeping bags, and ur bags of more food and music"
As you see we are probably going to be eating and singing most of the time. We go our last couple classes and headed to Topanga's. We got like 20 cookies and one ice cream cake that my mom made for us. My mom was there so we got stuff for free! Woo! We went home and got texts back and only Darby, Sarah, Jade, Yindra, and Smackle could come. But, there are 7 of us now so it's fine. We also bought chips, soda, and pizza from Aldi because we were broke today. So, Asshole was sleeping over, too so it changed some plans but not too many.
We made a deal if they didn't mess with us we won't mess with them, so it's fair. I changed into my fluffy panda onesie and Riles changed into her unicorn onesie. We also told them to wear onesie's so this would be fun! It was probably 7 o'clock and Asshole came to ask if he could eat our pizza. I made him take a corner but he didn't bug us anymore. I started picking out a bunch of CDS to play, it was a combination of Hailee Steinfeild, Taylor Swift, Shawn Mendes, One Direction, 5sos, and Bridget Mendler. Riley only brought Selena Gomez, but i didn't mind. The girls started to file in one at a time maybe twenty-five to thirty minutes apart.
We ate first then watched "The Longest Ride" which only Smackle and I didn't cry at, it was stupid and then Riley put the movie in her "shipping shrine". We went upstairs and we're contemplating on which person we should jam at too, but we chose Bridget Mendler, because we miss her and we basically listened to her whole album besides one song. So, the plan was to sing as loud as we can to disturb the boy, so since it's Friday we chose "Rocks at my Window."
(Play song now)

Sitting at home
I turn on the TV
It's all reality
And I don't wanna watch stupid people
Got my phone
I check the text between
Between you and me
'Cause I guess you popped into my head
And it shouldn't be Friday night
Why am I here home alone when

We can run away for the weekend
But I'm here alone
Wish you'd go throwing rocks at my window
We could count the stars from your car hood
But I'm here alone
Wish you'd go throwing rocks at my window
Ba ba ba da ba ba
Ba ba ba da ba ba
Ba ba ba da ba ba
Throwing rocks at my window

See it's been
Far too many movies
Sinking into me
So now I wait for my Prince Charming
But I've got this picture in my head
Of the chapel for our wedding
So I guess that I've got it bad
Just one step at a time
Why am I here home alone when

We can run away for the weekend
But I'm here alone
Wish you'd go throwing rocks at my window
We could count the stars from your car hood
But I'm here alone
Wish you'd go throwing rocks at my window

T-H-R-O-W-I-N-G
You're throwing rocks
I wish you were throwing rocks, rocks
T-H-R-O-W-I-N-G
You're throwing rocks
I wish you were throwing rocks, rocks
T-H-R-O-W-I-N-G
You're throwing rocks
I wish you were throwing rocks, rocks
T-H-R-O-W-I-N-G
You're throwing rocks at my window

We can run away for the weekend
But I'm here alone
Wish you'd go throwing rocks at my window
We could count the stars from your car hood
But I'm here alone
Wish you'd go throwing rocks at my window
Ba ba ba da ba ba
Ba ba ba da ba ba
Ba ba ba da ba ba
Throwing rocks at my window

Ba ba ba da ba ba
Ba ba ba da ba ba
Ba ba ba da ba ba
Throwing rocks at my wind

It came to a point when they shut our and their door so we crowded into their room. They became really irritated so they ate half of our ice cream cake without our knowledge. By that time it was probably 10 so we watched another movie and ate more food. It was 5 am now because we watched all the High School Musical movies so, after fanticising over Zac Efron and Troyella we headed to bed.

a/n
________________________________
Hope you guys enjoyed! This was a long one too! I was gonna publish this chapter earlier but I didn't, anyways plz vote, comment and share, it's appreciated! Thanks!