Chapter 3

"Riley I'll drive you home, I don't want you to witness all of me and Asshole's fights," I say as I park the car in the driveway. She then dies, of laughter after I say that.
"You..named...hi-im... ASSHOLE!! OH MY GOD!! I LOVE IT!" She says in between laughs. I start to laugh too when she starts rolling around on the ground. She then says,"Don't drive me home, I'll walk it's only a few houses down anyways." She leaves and leaves me to fend for myself with the boys. I open the door and see them playing that one game I love to play with Farkle called, Call Of Duty! It's really fun! Anyways, Asshole spots me pauses the game and goes into the kitchen, he motions me to come but I ignore him and go into my room. I've had enough of him, so what the hell does he want. Just incase, I lock the door. Then, I get a text from Riley! Finally, something to take my eyes off of!
R - OMG SARAH MY SHIP IS FREAKING SAILING I'M CRYING!
M - Uh, Riles who are you shipping?
R - Uh, no one...
M - Riley you know it's not good to lie to your best, best friend
She didn't respond, I picked up my guitar and started playing one of the songs I wrote, Eyes Wide Open. Then started singing.

Everybody loves to tell me I was born an old soul
Better keep my eyes wide open
There's so much that I don't know
Just another hotel room
Never felt so all alone
I think about my granddad's eyes,
And they always send me home
I can almost hear him now
Gotta make him proud

I keep my eyes wide open
Bless this ground, unbroken
I'm about to make my way
Heaven help me keep my faith
And my eyes wide open

I can't see two steps ahead of me,
When the fog comes rollin' in
I never thought-

The door opened with an Asshole standing behind it. I thought I locked the door! What the actual fuck!

"Asshole, how the hell did you get in here?" I question as he walks into my room.
He laughs,"I picked the lock,"

How the hell did he do that! Like did he learn these stuff in boy scouts, "How To Steal From a Bank"! It must be a joke what can he not do! "And where did you learn how to do that!" I say and gesture towards the door. He says it was a film he was in and had to break into his neighbors house and some other crap about his movies. I look at him to try and get out why he was here anyways, but that didn't work.
"Why are you here?"
"Oh, Farkle went to go get something from school, so yeah I wanted to check on you,"
"Because..."
"I don't know I was curious if you were an actual person!"
"What! That makes no sense at all!"
"Anyways, you have a beautiful voice," he says then leaves my room.
That was the first actual compliment he gave me. Why though, I'm always mean to him! He still an Asshole, but why was he being nice?

a/n
_______________________________________

Next chapter is gonna be a time skip to the next day, so look forward to that!
Tyra