Chapter 17

{ Girl and the Dreamcatcher, Someone You Like }

I find myself sleeping on Riley's shoulder on the coach. We must've fallen asleep watching Netflix or something. I turn off the tv and put Riley's head down on the cushion beside me. She's a heavy sleeper. I get up grab a couple towels and a glass of water. Farkle comes down the stairs and looks at me puzzled. I lift up both of my items. "I have a sleeping Riley, towels, and water. You put together the pieces." I walk over to the coach, lift Riley's head and put a bunch of towels under her head and around the coach. I then take the cup and pour it all over her face. She jolts awake drenched, well just her hair and the top half of her shirt. I'm still half asleep so I might have spilled some water, but I don't really care because this is gold. I start laughing really hard with a wet Riley in front of me. Eventually she joins in with me and somewhere in there she punches me in the arm. "You wanna get some breakfast?" I ask. Well this will be more like lunch because it's like 11 but I want food.

"Yeah, but let's eat out." She says grabbing an extra towel to her face with.

"Okay then let's go." I stop in my tracks and turn around. "Farkle! What do you want from Topanga's!" I yell.

"Just get me one of those sweet bagel things." I raise my eyebrow.

"You mean a doughnut?"

"Yeah!" Okay then. My brother is officially an idiot if he doesn't know what a doughnut is. That's kinda funny because he's the smartest one out of the group. I drag myself out of the house not caring to change out of my pajamas. I hop into the drivers seat.

"Oh. Riles by the way you're paying." I say casually as she hops into the car.

"Wait, but I paid last time." She says. Even though we don't even have to pay.

"Topy's your mom and she owns the place hun. We don't have to pay. Plus, I'm broke."

"Oh, true. Okay but what ya want?" I think for a second.

"Um, I'll have whatever you want. I don't care."

"Okay." We arrive at Topanga's and Riley goes straight to the counter to order. I sit down on the couch that's attached to the wall. I watch Riley argue with the lady at the counter. She probably doesn't believe that's she's Topy's daughter. That's great. Well be here for a while. Instead of watching them fight, I head outside. I'm a really good friend for leaving to fend for herself aren't I. Yeah. I sit at the table then pull out my phone. This is boring. I look back up and someone's coming down the stairs of the pit. I put my phone away and pull out my sketch book instead. I start lightly sketching him and get lost in the drawing. I look back up. The guys gone. He probably went inside. I wait for him to come back out. He almost leaves the shop and I stop him.

"Hi, um, sorry to bother you but I'm kinda drawing something and your apart of that drawing so could I have your permission to draw you?" I ask, then look up. The guy was maybe a head taller then me. Brown hair, green eyes and... It's Lucas. "Um, actually you know what, now that I'm looking at you, uh you weren't the guy I was sketching. Um..." I look around grab my phone and sketch book and put them in my bag. "Sorry to bother you sir." I turn towards the door and start walking. He grabs my wrist and turns me the whole 180° back around. I try to turn back and he holds me in place.

"Hi, Pumpkin." He says with smile on his face. I simply reply "Hi." Then book it because people are staring. As soon as I get inside I can here a high pitched scream and then someone yelling 'OMG THAT'S LUCAS FRIAR!' at the top of their lungs. Riley was sitting on the chair with the food in hand. She looks towards me.

"You ready to go?" She asks as she slowly moves towards the door.

"Yeah." I take a deep breathe and step outside. He's gone. Good.
~~~
2 Hours later
~~~

"Riley, it's not that big of a deal. He just said hi. Nothing big." I say as I stalk his girlfriends instagram and Riley's stalking her twitter. There's got to be some dirt on her. She looks up from her phone.

"Uhm. OF COURSE IT'S A BIG DEAL! I mean, he hasn't talked to you for like a week. Come on, this has to mean something. Maybe he likes you back you never know!" I look up at her.

"Riley, he doesn't like, he's never gonna like me. Plus, he's a Huckleberry. No one wants to date a Huc-" My eyes widen. I double tapped. "Crap. Crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap."

"What?"

"I LIKED A PICTURE! OH MY GOD THIS ISN'T GOOD SHE'LL GET THE NOTIFICATION. SHE'LL KNOW WE'RE STALKING HER!" We've been stalking Emma's Instagram and Twitter for an hour and we haven't found any dirt on her what so ever. Now she knows.

"Maya, she doesn't even know our insta users. Plus, you're on private. Nothing to worry about." She continues to scroll. I take a deep breathe. Okay, she's right. Riley's right. There is nothing to worry about. Nothing. The doorbell rings.

"MAYA, GET IT!" Farkle yells from his room. I roll my eyes. I stand up and walk down stairs. Slowly, I open the door. I give a sigh of relief. I thought it was gonna be Emma. It's just the chinese food delivery guy. I grab my wallet.

"Uh how much do I owe you?" I ask searching for my money.

"20.69." I pull out 22 dollars and hand it too him.

"Thanks. Keep the change." I usually don't do this but I just don't want extra coins. I'm really getting paranoid.

a/n
~~~~~
I got off of school 2 days ago! Woohoo! Expect random chapter update here and there. I uploaded on my yt. I'm UndercoverFangirl, subscribe. (Shameless plug, lol) Vote,comment, share, and fan. I'm out!