Break Down

My hands tremble and I drop my fork. My body wants to vomit but my shock chokes it down. I could barely move and let along breathe, the most horrible disgusted pull forming in my stomach. I could feel eyes beating down on me, and I tremble to look up to face them.

The first person I noticed was Erica stifling a laugh, everyone else looked to be observing my reaction, some with regret, amusement, but mostly shock. I don't dare look at the lying bastard sitting next to me. My eyes meet back with Mrs.Victorian's as she watched me expectantly.

"You seem to have a taste for human meat," she mused, "perhaps your not so different from us after all?" She picks up a fork of her food and shoves it into her mouth.

Fuck this.

I grabbed my "wine" glass and through the content inside at her. The blood soaking her face completely and staining her hair. In an instant I flip the table over catching everyone by surprise. All the plates, dishes, and glasses shattering as they touch the floor. Then I ran.

I made a dash out the door I came through and kept running going absolutely nowhere. Tears blurred my vision as I pushed through doors, ran up some stairs, and down halls.

I finally stop in a random bedroom, similar to Daemons, but more suited for a female. In the closest container object thing I could fine I regurgitated my entire dinner.

At some point I felt someone pull my hair back and pat my back gently as I up chucked...Veronica.

When my stomach felt empty of all food I kept going, vomiting stomach acid and mainly just air.

When I'm out of energy and breathe I finally stop, crumbling to the floor and sobbing in my hands. I feel someone's warm arms rap around me and pull me close as I choke out more tears.

The quiet cold solitude of the room, a warm welcome.

******

A/N

Hey so real quick...

I couldn't decide whether I wanted to update once a day, or twice so I decided that if the chapter gets a lot of good feedback when I publish it, then I'll publish another.

But I definitely wanna keep updating everyday! XD

So dats it!

Vote if u liked it! And comment anything at all!