The Make-up Dinner

"To be content with life - or to live merrily, rather - all that is required is that we bestow on all things as we grow."

My mind spun and I held the ropes of my robe tightly, "What do you mean?"

"First say sorry." He imitated me and I had this strong urge of punching his face.

"Why?" I protested and he came too close, like almost a foot space left between us.

"You made me late in the morning. You stupidly threw my files in the storeroom." He reminded, looking into my eyes and then his gaze slowly tilted southwards, resting just above my cleavage.

"Pervert!" I groaned, tightening the lapses, looking away and he shook his head like reprimanding himself.

"Listen, I just want you to feed this in your little brain that never, never touch my files, alright?" He poked my forehead.

"Why?"

"What? Why?" He arched his one eyebrow and I twitched my lips. "I will do it again if you even think of hurting me."

"I apologized for that." He defended.

"Say sorry again."

"I'm not going to say that and" He smirked. "Do you realize you are not in a position to demand anything, ma'am."

I glared him and opened my mouth but again someone knocked. I gulped in anxiety and looked at him but he's in no mood to back away.

"Bhabhi, you there?" Paridhi asked from the other side and before I could answer, he jumped in.

"Yes Pari. She's right before my eyes." His teasing gaze never left my face and I flushed.

"Oh Okay! We are going to Rajvi aunt's home. Bye!" She informed and left.

"Abhimanyu, give me the keys!!" I stretched my palm and he gripping my palm pulled me closer, I was shocked would be an understatement.

He yelled on me last I checked and, now he was all pulling and touching me. That too, when I was, when I was just in a bathrobe for the love of mankind.

"Don't repeat that again and..." He tucked my hair behind ear and blew on my face, making me close my eyes. "...get ready we are going out."

I jerk opened my eyes to see him flaunting his contagious smile, it was completely unbelievable.

"Where?"

"Dinner. You said you want to dine out."

"And you're taking me out?" I couldn't help but ask and he chuckled, "Don't tell me you have changed your mind. I've reserved a table in Hotel Marine."

"No...no...Why will I reject?" I grinned to myself. "But are you sure, we are going. See, if-"

"I am seeing more than enough." He quoted equivoque and I groaned. "I mean, don't joke with me otherwise next time -"

"What?" He gripped my waist, sending chills down my spine. His breath fanned my face and his staggering height dwarfed me. "What you will do?"

"I...I..." I stuttered like a buffoon. "I will get ready."

He smiled softly, before patting my cheek and blinked his eyes. "Fast."

"Phew!" I breathed a sigh as he moved out.
I opened the cupboard, took out my clothes and strolled inside the bathroom again. My stupid face was all red and warm.

Get a grip on you Butu! It's just a dinner.

ESV nodded, 'Yup, the first one after marriage with your husband for the first time'.