Extras (3) - A Fanshot

Alright! :D
This one shot is clearly a fan shot written on the beautiful couple and their lovely daughter; Do enjoy it n if you have one shots for the couple of this book. Do tell me, I'll feature them here and would give you proper credits.
Thank you ❤
____________

*Time Frame -: Surabhi as two year toddler*
PS. You gonna love this totally. Love you Anjana, for having my wish done. ;)
_____________

"Abhi," I cooed in a sweet sugary voice to grab his attention, stroking his thick hair as he kissed his daughter's toes and she giggled prying for his affectionate kisses more than me.

"Abhimanyu...." I whined again.

"Hmm...." He hummed without glancing at me, making me agitated and I sipped coffee enjoying the sunset, giving up on trying to have him gazing at me while their gleeful laughter buzzed in my ears and my lips curled up in solace on their own accord.

I think I am not needed here anymore, like look at my husband. He is very happy with his daughter, why would he need me now? Wasn't it the whole objective of getting married to me? It was preplanned. He just wanted a daughter from me and that's it. The day he got Bubbi, his love for me evaporated.

Yeah, he does make my heart flutter at times but now I am very well versed with his tactics, he does that only so that I take good care of his daughter and keep his kids happy. That's all.

He is bloody liar. And he also doesn't love me. I shake my head to pry off this trespassing unsporting thoughts and try to decipher how my munchkin will be doing in his grandparents’ home.

"Shree...Gosh! Look at her, look at how she is smiling. I am...I am slave now." I rolled my eyes at Abhimanyu's smitten banter and casted a glance at them, "Yeah. I can see that pretty clear."

'He is very manipulative sis, last night he was your slave and now he is her slave'. Esv fumed and glared me, 'I told you. I told you not to marry this man.'

Just shut up!

Abhimanyu turned to me and grinned his 'i-am-so-in-love-with-my-daughter' smile which made me fall for him again and angry m at the same time because I am begging for his attention since morning and he has just no care for it. Sundays used to be our love making Spree. Sundays used to be my pampering days. Sundays used to be our romantic days but....

'No chance he is busy with his real love'. Esv commented, boiling my already boiled blood .

Shut up and get a life, stop gawking at my husband and stop reminding me everything.

Esv shakes her head in disappointment.

After having breakfast, we are sitting in our large balcony setup with a little garden for our kids with a pre- installed swing, having a little family time which is actually not a 'Family time' but a more of 'spending time with my daughter' time for Abhimanyu whereas I am being indiscreetly ignored. 

If Ayansh were here, I would've been contented and happy because my baby would never make me low unlike his dad and enjoy with me, with his usual stuff, or maybe only cuddling on my lap but he has gone to Jaipur for his summer holiday and has no plans of coming back until upcoming Sunday.

'Well I can see my days and nights without my munchkin'. Esv whimpered and I joined her too. So, finally escaping from this 'Family time', i called my munchkin.

"Hello mumma!" His chiming voice hit my earshot and I felt life rushing into me. My eyes teared up a bit as I realised it was first time he was staying away from me.

"Ayansh! Baby, how have you been?"

"I am good mumma, I am enjoying a lot. Dadu has bought a bike for me. And bade papa is planning to take us on a trip to Nainital." I could assess the amount of happiness in his voice, it felt lovely to hear him as he proceeded, "Mumma, bade dadu is taking adi bhai and me to the ice cream parlour. Can I go mumma please please please?"