The First Kiss

"Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present."

Abhimanyu's Perspective

"You know you should..." She paused, pulling a serious mask, "You should kiss me to prove that you want me."

"I'll make sure you never touch alcohol hereafter." I shook my head, murmuring. "I can't do this now, baby. I promise to kiss you when you're sober."

"Why?" She pulled me closer by gripping my collar. "Why don't you kiss me? Are my lips chapped?" She pouted those luscious lips that I could chew and jerked me back. "Or do I stink?"

"God! You're making it difficult for me; go back to your seat, Shree." I groaned, trying hard not to follow her words. She'll be mad when she'll come to know about it.

"No...I think you stink that's why you keep retreating." She leapt to conclusion and I gripped her both hands. "I don't stink."

"Then prove..." She whispered leaning in and cradling her face in my palms, I moved forward. Her eyes closed and she gripped my shirt tightly.

The moment my lips swooped on hers, my body immediately responded to it. I realized what the meaning of sparks in real words is - I had my lips over hers, her breath was amalgamated with mine. She was so soft, like cotton floss. Once, I touched her, all the cells in my body bust into life. The heat that seared in my body coursed through my veins and landed in my core, rupturing in the globe of sparkles. I left the abandonment and kissed her thoroughly. The sweet nectar that was hidden in her mouth, I sucked it all. I kissed her like I were dying and she was infusing life in me. Sucking her lower lip, until it was swollen, I bit earning her gasp and was about to rise the kiss on a whole new level, a horn blew my ears off.

Fuck!! Just when I thought she's mine. I groaned, pressing my hands on her waist, probably tightly.

"Um..." She backed off irked and yelled. "Don't disturb us, we're kissing."

I pressed my palm on her lips. "We'll resume but before that let me park the car nearby. Okay?" She nodded, vigorously "You need to go back to your seat."

Smiling tightly, she plopped back on her seat and I carefully parked the car in next parking area beside a restaurant and gazed at my sweet wife, she was still looking outside.

"Now come here!" I pulled her on my lap and leaned in but she turned her face away, pouting "I'm hungry. Feed me!"

What a sinful punishment she's giving here, getting me hot for her and then demanding food. Huh!! I deserved it for hurting her.

"Abhimanyu!" She poked my arm, and I drove to find the immediate food stall on this ungodly hour and spotted a Chinese stall.

"Stay in the car. I'm getting something okay, don't you dare to step outside." I said strictly unbuckling my seatbelt and she moved back to her seat, "Yup"

I smiled and climbed out. Padding next to stall, I ordered one plate noodles and bought one Bisleri Bottle. Sauntering to my car, I opened the hand with one hand and passed her the plate. She dug in hungrily and messily finished the food. I passed her the bottle and she chugged down in one go.

"Let's go!" She slurred, tilting her head back. Back to road, she demanded no kiss, no answers nothing but my hormones took a heavy toll on my desires. Fisting my hand, I tried to refrain from my head from it and drove to my home. I'd already informed her mom that she was going to stay with me, so that was not a problem but how to get her tipsy self inside my home?

"Sit here until I come back, okay?" I said to her as I parked the car in garage and she nodded.
I padded inside the home to see if anyone was in the hall. Precisely, mom came in view. "What are you doing in there, Abhi? Come inside, I was waiting for you. Go and get fresh, I'll serve the food."