The Azores Romance

"The real love making is where couple stripes each other with eyes before even their hands start doing the job."

Abhimanyu's Perspective

Looking here and there, her quizzical eyes landed on me, "Abhi... Where are my clothes?" She was constantly biting her lips and her eyebrows forming a crevice in consideration. I rubbed my nape, buoying up myself on the elbows and dragged her back. She made zero protests when I cupped her nape and kissed her, I could feel the desire building up in her. I gripped her fist and made her loosened the hold of the sheets. It came undone in a wink. I scraped her feminine frame out of the satin sheet and floated over her.

"Abhi..." I was coming to belief that I was never going to get enough of hearing her moan my name as if her life depended on me. I wasn't sure but my life definitely depended on her.

"I love you." I glanced at her eyes adorably, before kissing her sweet plum lips.

"I love you too." She palmed my face and kissed my forehead. Something that she had done a lot of time since last night and it somehow made my heart swell in pride that no matter she was going to be with me.

When I was finally sated with the physical contact, I tore off my shadow from hers and skid aside. She was lying on the bed, resembling a nymph with her hair frizzled over pillows but I had to constrained myself.

"Ah, what?" She struggled to sit up and wore her sheet again. "Are you not going to make love to me?"

"Not now."

"But why?"

I didn't want to say no, now when she was asking for it but I still handled, raking fingers through her hair. "Because we've to get fresh and go out. C'mon." I got up and wore the discarded pajamas that were on the ground.

She was sitting in previous position for a while and then started her hunting. "Wait, where my clothes are?"
"I don't know..." I shrugged innocently.

"What! How can that be possible? My clothes were just beside yours. You've found yours and you don't know where are mine?" She jumped on her knees to peep under the bed and behind bedpost. I laughed at her antics and picked up the towel from the cupboard.

"I am not joking, Abhi. Where are my....wait, you had your boxers on just a minute ago but we slept, um, like that. Then, how come?" She blabbered on her own.

"Abhi, I am asking you." She called again and frustrated this time. I turned on to my heels and snapped my fingers before her. "Magic! I am taught not to sleep naked." I made fun and she puffed her face, "I didn't sleep bare because of own reason. We did that, you know, so I couldn't wear....anyway, where are my clothes?"

"I am clueless, baby." I posed a pout, kissing the air and smiled thinking how hard it was for me to keep my body off hers after being done for more than one way. She was or maybe I was insatiable.

"Abhi...please. Give me my clothes, you know where it is?" She whined.

"I really don't know baby..." I kissed her sharp counters and she glared me, "Then are they suddenly become invisible that I can't see them?"
"Perhaps!" I shrugged, padding to the washroom. The whole time under hot water I was laughing thinking about my wife who must've been searching her clothes in every corner of the room, thinking she would find them when I knew that I had discarded them to her bags.
"Why are you still wrapped in bed sheets?" I asked her amused when I came out wrapping towel around my waist. She must have been trying to open cupboard because her one hand was on the knob and other fixed the sheet near her chest.
"This is wrong Abhi; won't you give me clothes if I say I'm feeling cold?" She skidded to me with extra large sheet.
"Of course I will. But what will I get in return?" I wiggled my eyebrows in mischief.
"What do you want?" She asked after a pause and I leaned on to her smirking as she backed away closing her eyes.
"Spent a day on my terms..." I whispered in her ears huskily and she opened her eyes with a jolt, knitting her brows. "That's it?"