Chapter 16 :: Princess

*** Saskia's POV ***

3 months later

I am no longer called Uchiha Saskia.

I am now Mikayo.

I still kept my surname but I kept them in secret.

My reflection showed me myself. My present self. Not the past not the future. What's my present?

My present is I'm getting married with my beloved prince. I have decided to forget Konoha. Forget all my friends. Forget Hideko. They brought pain to me because of one person.

Minoru told me to just forget about them and live the new life. I looked at the mirror of myself in a traditional wedding dress while holding my 5-month pregnency belly.

With makeup on me, I couldn't reconigse myself. In a few minutes later, I'll be officially a princess and possible as a queen.

Then, I was called to be ready. My heartbeat is raising. My hands are sweaty. I was guided to the hall where the wedding will be held.

I was holding a bouquet of white roses. My heartbeat raised oncd more when the huge door opened. I took a deep breath and slowly walk towards Minoru who waits on the aiel.

I smiled as I got closer to him. He held my hand and kissed the back of the palm. "Hello sweetheart" He whispered. We held hands as we looked at each other's eyes, deeply, full of love and desire.

I truly love Minoru, the next heir of the kingdom. My heart isn't going anywhere as long as Minoru is here with me and this man will be my child's father. No one is as wise as Minoru.

I couldn't hear my surroundings. I'm too busy staring at those beautiful eyes of my prince. I was happy when he said "I do".

That part where I knew what I should say, "I do" too.

"You may kiss the bride"

And this is my favourite part. I get to kiss my newly married husband. The only thing in my mind is Minoru.

You'll get me. You'll get how I feel when someone is truly yours and then they happened to be your soulmate.

"I present to you my Queen! Let's celebrate!" He announced. The people cheered, some shot me a glare, some isn't interested. But most of them cheered.

I was happy until I saw what I thought I would forget.

Hideko.

And that Hyuga.

But I'm glad to see Uncle Naruto and Aunt Hinata again. We walked down as they gone closer to us to congrat.

"Congratulation, Minoru-sama" Uncle Naruto congrated Minoru and shocked his hand. I loved that hug smile of his.

"Ahh.. Good to see you again, Uzumaki Naruto. It's been a long time ever since. This is Mikayo" He brought me closer to him. I just nodded. "She's a shy girl. Come on Mikayo, Don't be shy. This is my friend, Uzumaki Naruto and his family" I pretended to actually appreciate to meet them. Truly, I don't hate them just Hideko.

"Woahh.. Hideko-chan, you've grown up now. The last time I saw you was this big" He patted Hideko's head. "Ahh... Where's Saskia? She's not tagging along? I thought she's always with you guys" I squeezed his hand.

"You see, Saskia's been missing for 5 months now. We haven't found her yet" Uncle Naruto said, looking down.

"I'll go fetch a drink" I whispered to Minoru and excused myself. I went to the table full with foods and beverages.

"Mikayo-sama. What can I do for you?" A servent politly asked me.

"I would like a light drink. As soon as I get my drink, I'm going outside to clear my head" I smiled and told them where I'll be going to they wouldn't running around searching for me.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

As I got my drink, I went outside to get some fresh air. I always loved the air in the night. It was cold and brezzy. I holded my belly and rubbed it. I looked around and sat down on a bench in the garden. I kept myself looking at the beautiful starry sky.

I was distracted by someone who came. I looked up at the person and it's Hideko.. I secretly frowned and greedily looked back up.

"Y-Your Highness, I need to speak with you" He politely said.

"What is it?" I said, without looking at him. Then, silents. "If you want to speak with me then speak!".

"Your Highness, You have been distracting me as you enter the hall. I thought you were Saskia, my sister. You two looked very much alike. May I ask how long is your belly Your Highness?"

"5-months" I answered him with a sharp tone. "Why? Are you interested about it?"

"No, is just that I found out that Saskia was pregnent when she ran away. It's been 5 months since she was gone. I figured out that you might be her" I shot a glare at him as I stood up.

"How dare you compare me with your lost sister. I don't know what else that made you thought of something like that!" I yelled.

"Stop acting Saskia. I knew it's you"

"No, I'm not! I'm Mikayo, the one who is married to Prince Minoru. Not this Saskia girl" Then, a strike of pain on my cheeks spreads. My drink that was in my hand fell broken. I can't believe he slapped me. I looked back at him, glaring. I lifted my heavy skirt up and ready to walk away. Hideko who was so stubborn, he held onto me.

"Hands off me! Guards! Guards!" The guards immediatly ran to us and holded Hideko. "Take him away. He tried to harrass me and make sure he doesn't come back. I don't want to see him again"

I turned and walked away with two guards beside me, ignoring the shouts of Hideko. The two guards lead me to my room. I dismissed them. I stared at the empty walls, thinking about my new identity

Minoru came in the room. He heard what happen by the guards. He came to comfret me, saying it would be alright.

I hope so.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Author's note

I'm sorry for the last chapter.
I'm sorry for the fast foward story.

I'm not really into that too detailed story.

Once more, Sorry.