Chapter 19 :: Revange

Warning
*violence lame fight detail*

Mikayo(Saskia)'s POV

"Myousa, You will stay with Kuro Ouji-san here. It'll be safer for you than tag along with me" He looked at me with anxious.

"Mama! I want to come with you" I shooked my head.

"No, Myousa. You mustn't. This buisness is only me and that killer" He pulled my sleeves when I was about to walk away. I stroked his hair. "I must go now, child. See you soon" I immediatly jumped away before he could catch me. I could hear him crying out for me. I didn't hold myself back, I kept on going forward.

I stopped between the huge trees where Hideko's hideout is seen, exactly where Kuro Ouji-san said. I hid in the bushes, watching every step of the remaining guarding ninjas.

I waited until they're gone for hunting out, probably searching for me or Myousa. I sneaked into the house as I quietly took my steps through. I took out a kunai and slowly open his room door. I found there's Sachiko and her daughter sleeping peacefully in the bed.

I went to Sachiko's side. I pull my kunai up and ready to stab her but, as I was about to reach her she grabbed my wrist and fight with force.

Her daughter woke up and was terrified. "Mama!" She screamed.

"Run! Run! Ichiko! Run!" Her daughter was trumbling. She froze but still managed to run away. Sachiko on the other hand pushed me away with force.

"Who are you! Why do you tried to kill me?!" I charged to her again but she dodged me. I jumped to the other side of the room just to get some more time to get my shuriken out. I threw a bunch of shurikens to her and managed to hit only her shoulder.

I unfolded my spear and charged to her. She grabbed the neck of my spear when the tip stabbed her stomach. She still had some energy so she threw me to the window where I pulled her with me to the forest.

I pulled my spear and threw it a side so I could use them again. This time, I use my kunai to fight her. I don't know what a Hyuga would do. I have least knowledge about them.

I threw some punches to her so she could loose some energy. Then I could feel some needles stabbing me but I couldn't see where the needle is. Then, I was pushed to the tree with such a heavy force.

Blood coming out from my mouth. I felt my ribs were broken. I threw a whole banch of shurikens at her. The last thing I knew about her, dead, being stabbed by tons of shurikens. I went to her to make sure. I stabbed her in the heart and sliced her neck with my kunai so that she stays dead.

I took my spear and unfold them. With such a nice-horrible-guilt feeling, I went home(Kuro Ouji-san's House) with it.

I slowly went inside Ouji-san's House where Myousa was put into sleep. I was surprised to see Kuro Ouji-san and Seichi chatting.

"She's home" Seichi smiled when she saw me. "Come lay here. I'll heal you" The same smile, she showed me when she healed me in the middle of the forest. I did what she told me but still confused, why she's here.

Kuro Ouji-san came to my side and told me that Myousa is a very behaved but spolied child. I nodded then fainted.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Author's Note

Sorry, I'm not good in making fight scenes.