Chapter 13 :: Betrayed (Edited)

*** Saskia POV ***

It's been 5 years now since my special relationship with Hideko. It's still a secret to everyone. None of them knows yet. Lucky.

Last night, Hideko came to my room. He kept telling me not to leave him not matter what I've seen, what I've heard. He didn't want me to leave. On the same night, We've done it.

I don't want to get on to the details with it. It's making me uncomfertable. He did it too much.

For the past few weeks, I felt something growing and building inside me and that's when I knew I was pregnent.

I was happy at first until I decided to tell Hideko about it. Then, I saw what made me rage inside. He and Hyuga Sachiko is kissing in the shadow. I could see them from the window of my room. I then changed my mind. Not to tell him. I locked myslef in my room. Secretly packing my important stuffs such as weapons, coins and bandages.

Later that night, I ate dinner and ignore everything, I just went into my room and locked myself. I heard the door knocks. I knew it was Hideko, I decided to ignore it. Pretended I was asleep that time.

"Saskia? Are you sleeping?" He knocked the door again. I tunked into my blanket and pretend to sleep. I knew my door was locked but I just want to pretend everything is alright. When it's not.

I silently prepared my escape later that night. I brought my small beg and unlocked the door of my room. I went to the window, unlocked it. Silently went outside, closing the window after.

I jumped building to building until I made it to the wall. I ran on the wall and managed to stand on it. I jumped and safty landed. Then, I ran as fast as I could hoping nobody noticed.

I abandoned everything behind.

My friends.

My home.

My family.

Hideko.

The one I loved the most betrayed me.

Goodbye, Uzumaki Hideko.

Hope we'll never be able to see each other again.

I don't want to do this but, It hurts to see him again. It hurts. I'm tearing apart.

I'm Uchiha Saskia. I'm seeking for revange to the one I loved, Uzumaki Hideko.

I swear that I'll make him regret everything, He've done to me.

For making me pregnent and cheating on me.

I wouldn't forgive him.

------------------------

(Edited)