Chapter 3 :: New Jutsu (Edited)

**** Saskia POV ****

I woke up by a distraction from Hideko. "Kia, kia, wake up Someone brought you a present" I irritately opened my eyes and looked at the present. "Just put it here" I tapped on the night stand near me. "But I wanna see too"

I instently sit up and kindly took the present from Hideko. I opened the present as I heard a hiss sound. I'm not sure if I wanna see it or not. It's probably dangerous.

A purple snake crawled out from the small present box, wraping itself on my finger. "It's cute" Hideko said, slowly strock the snake. "What are you gonna name it, Kia?"

"Hmmm... I think i should name you Viper then" Hideko nodded, agreement. "Very nice name, Misssstersss" We shocked from it's talk. "It spoke" Hideko mention.

"Yeap" I went to the bathroom with Viper, asking Hideko to leave my room first. When He did, THEN, I went to the bathroom. "Viper, do you like water?" I asked him as I filled the tub with warm water. "Warm water is my best choice, Misterss" I smiled and brought Viper to the tub with me.

After, showering, as always putting clothes on and let Viper rest on my finger, It turned into stone so that viper wouldn't get injured if I used my jutsu.

I went to the kitchen, greeting Aunt Hinata and Hideko. "Mother. Mother. Saskia has a pet snake now. It's from the present, she got" Aunt Hinata smiled, setting me breakfast. "Eat up or you'll be late for school"

"Okay" Both of us respond. After, we finished our breakfast, We walked to school together. "So, Kia. What element do you use?" Hideko tried his best to make it as a normal conversation. "Fire, I guess because most of my jutsu was fire-like" I answered. "How about you?"

"Wind-like" I smiled and patted his back. We made it to class. We got to our seat. And remain silent. "Ohayo, Saskia-chan" I looked up and see Shiki brighten up her face. "Oh, Ohayo Shiki" She sat beside me and talk about her usually life time. I noticed how her hair matches with her mother and also her eyes. Iruka-sensei came in the class and announced us to go outside again.

"Alright students, let me see your new jutsu that you have learned. I will call out any name to preform your jutsu. Marks will be given" He observed the paper he brought. "We'll start off with Rimatsu Katsuo. Please step forward"

He stood there and focus, talking a deep breath and preform his jutsu "Earth Style: Ground Wall Jutsu". He did a pretty good job but..... yeahh..

"Alright, Good job. Katsuo. Next up Uchiha Saskia. Please come forward" I took a deep breath before stepping forward. I firstly preform my hand symbol "Fire style : Lava drops Jutsu" I blowed to the open air, letting the lava raindrops does it's thing. Dropping.

"Okay. Nice job. Saskia" I went back to Shiki who lightly punched my arm and grin smile. I gave her the 'yeahh right' face look.

** After school **

I went home with Hideko. He was happy that he got a good job for sometime. His smile didn't leave his face until home. "Soo how was your school?" Aunt Hinata asked us. "Hideko finally got a good score for once, that's why his like that"

"Sometimes when I look at him he look like an idiot for some reason" He glared at me and 'hm!' away. "Well at least, you did a pretty good job this time, Eko. Ja, I'm taking a shower then I'll eat, okay?" I went to my room and get thing right for a while. I placed Viper on my nightstand and walked stright to the bathroom.

Pretty much having a good shower and having a comfortable typer of clothing, I'm ready to eat my dinner. "Kia! Dinner" I heard Hideko calling so I went down to the kitchen. I ate my dinner, I went ahead to my room and studied until I am satisfied.

I jumped to my bed, wrapping my blanket around me. The last thing, I see was the starry sky.

------------------

(Edited)

Im so sorry guys for not updating.

Forgive me?

Thnx :)

Ill try my best to update fast