Chapter 21 :: Last Battle + Bonus

(Prepare for the battle. We'll see how it turns out)

Mikayo (Saskia)'s POV

I waited for him to come out. I'm waiting for so long that I could feel joy if I see him. He then came with blades in his hands.

"So you finally came" I said.

"It's been a while, Mikayo or should I say Saskia" He said my name with a mocking tone. "Thanks for killing my wife though. It got me burned up for this. Oh, this is exciting to kill you now. How dare you" His eyes darken.

"You on the other hand, shouldn't kill my husband on the very first. Thanks to you, your wife is sliced into pieces. You know, you got a pretty daughter there. Good thing I let her go"

"You got a very very handsome son there who is isn't his" I shot a glare at him. "Very much I could've take that child with me. It's mine after all" My grip on my spear, tighten.

"You don't deserved to take him. I will not allow it" I threw kunais at him. He easily dodged it and came closer to me. He swing his baldes like in a circuler motion, slicing a bit of my cheek.

"Fire style : Fire ball jutsu" I blew and fire came out. It hits Hideko but he came to me with a Rasengan. He missed. I swing my spear and slicing his legs. He yanked in pain. He threw his balde and it stabbed to my hand.

He and I aren't the best ninja in the village, that's why. Hideko uses his shadow clone to fight me. I used the same fire jutsu again and blew them off.

Hideko stood up and charged to me with speed. I pulled his blade off through my bleeding hand and threw it to him. He blocked it away with his other blade. I was panicing so I 'accidently' stabbed his stomach as he stabbed mine. Both pf us puked up blood. I could feel blood pouring out from my stomach as Hideko pulled his blade out through.

Both of us fell down on the ground, soaked in our own blood. I know that I was heavily breathing but I couldn't feel oxygen entering. I used my spear to supported me to stand up. I covered my stomach from pouring more blood. I slowly walk to Hideko who is also dying.

"Look at you.. hahahha..." He coughed and more blood is coming out. "We're going to die together, Saskia. Feel happy about it" He laughed. I lifted my spear and aimed for his heart.

We.

Died.

Together.

My spear sinked into his chest as his blade went out from my back. I opened my mouth and blood is flowing.

And there onwards.

My status changed into deceased.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

*Bonus*

Myousa's POV

I can't let mama die just like that.

I found the area was like a lake of blood. I saw mama died beside the bad man. I felt my eyes filled with tears and I screamed when I went to my mama's side.

I held her bloody hands and looked at her souless eyes. Her mouth was opened and was filled with blood. I had this weird feeling inside me, it was crushing me from the inside.

I closed her mouth as well as her eyes. I pulled the sword out from her. I looked at the dead man who look like mama. I wonder if it's her twin. I always have wondered.

My clothes are now covered with blood. Then, I heard a crying sound somewhere in the woods. I attempted to follow the sound. Then, I saw a girl crying behind the big tree.

"Why are you here? Why are you crying?" She startled and jumped. She was afraid. "No.. no.. My clothes is just soaked with the blood. I'm just looking for my mama and I saw her here, peacefully sleeping"

She was silent until I hugged her. "P-Pa--Papa.... There" She pointed directly at where mama is laid. "Papa is also dead.. Mama died. Papa and mama is dead"

I shushed her while strocking her hair. "My papa and mama is also dead. Mama is laying there and papa is killed. They wouldn't wake up from their peaceful sleep. I'm jealous that I can't join them"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Author's note

The fight was basically from my logic and comment on how you feel about the bonus scence?