Chapter 20 :: Emotions

Mikayo (Saskia)'s POV

I gained my conscious and remembered a bit what happened last time. I sat up and my son ran to me. "Mama!" I strocked his head. "Mama" He looked at me, anxious filled his eyes causing the beautiful blue eyes became darker.

"I'm alright, My child. Just a little strached" I kissed his forhead and lifted him up and placed him on my lap and brought him closer to me.

"Oh! You're awake!" Seichi walked into the room with some food. She placed it on the small table beside the bed and then sat on the bed. "How are you feeling?" She smiled to me. Her face resembled her 'father', I thought and her colours resembled her mother. She is as pretty as the blooming sakura tree.

"You know, I'm worried that you couldn't make it in time" She said. "I mean. I recovered you but...." She went silent for the moment. "I'm worried that when you get to kill your killer, you might not come back to us" I knew what she meant. I might die killing him. I'm risking my life just to get my revange.

Seichi began to lightly cry. I opened my free arm for her. She cried on my shoulder as I patted her back. Now, I really feel like I'm something.

After a while, Myousa and Seichi fell asleep. You know my arms are numb because of these two. I managed to lay both of them on the bed as I got off. I writed a letter so if I die, Myousa can be the next king for our kingdom. I wanted to the citizens to be aware of Myousa. Later, If I die he can just return back home safely.

I went out from the room and found Kuro Ouji-san just sitting around reading a book. "Ouji-san" I called. He looked up from his book and stood up.

"How are you?" He asked. I knew he was also concern about me. I smiled as in 'Yeah, I'm fine!'.

I gave him the letter. "Ouji-san, I want you to send this to my kingdom, Land of cherries. If I die before Hideko does, immediatly bring Myousa to the kingdom. It's safer" I gave him the letter. "I'm sorry for burdening you"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I looked out the window on the highest tree, I could get. "Where are you, lover-killer? I'm waiting" I said to myself. These hawk eyes are really useful.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Mama. Can we just stop all of these and go home?" Myousa said.

Stop all of these and go home?

I strocked his hair. "My child, If I stop, he might come back and hurt me and you. You don't that, right? We just have to stop him that's all"

"Mama. What if you die? I don't want you to die yet"

"Dear, you have to move on alright. I can't to anything to change if I'm dead. Find your love one, I advice you"

"But, you are my love one! I love you mama!"

"Silly boy. You're true love, my child. Soon when you gone older, you'll understand what I meant"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -