Chapter 10 :: Chunnin Exam (Edited)

*** Saskia's POV ***

I'm nervous.

Everytime the name started to shifted randomly on the led TV.

My heart dropped.

What I saw in the TV is:

'Uchiha Saskia VS Ariro Jasmine'

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! GO SASKIA!!!" I heard Shiki shouted as I entered the battle field. "YOU GET 'EM GIRL!!"

I couldn't breath that time. My muscles became stiffed when I saw my competitor. I could feel sweats dripping against my skin and gave me goosebumps as she gone closer to me. She was tall. I felt chill coming from her or is it just me?

"Hello there, princess. You look beautiful, perfect face for a bruise" I rolled my eyes and leaned my hand. She was about to shaked it until she slapped it so hard that my hand frozed. I mean as in frozen ice. Literally.

I looked at it and shot a glare at her and melted the ice. She made a slicing motion on her neck with her fingers. I want to throw a rock on her face.

"The 9th match goes to whose name on the board and there are the one who's already on the battle field" I've heard an announcement from the loud speaker that was attracted on the wall. "This match is starting in 3"

I streched and loosen my muscles up. I'm furious.

"2"

I got my spear ready.

"1"

I shot a warning glare at her.

"Start!"

I started to run towards her but she blew me away with that strong cold wind. I landed safely on the walls. I looked back at her. She was shooting some arrows at me. I ran, followed the wall. I jumped and landed.

I charged to her. I managed to dodge her shots and was about to stab her but she blocked my spear by creating a shield ice.

I cursed under my breath and took my spear. I backed off from her. I used a fire jutsu to melt her shield. I shoot an arrow to her but she caught it bare hand.

I bite my lips and threw a rock instend. She frozed the rock and forgot to dodge and hitted her stomach. My chance to strike.

I ran to her and throw my spear. As she caught my spear, I punched hard on her face. I blew my knuckle and punched her again. That doesn't knock her cold yet.

Then, I decided to blow a fire ball jutsu to her and guess what? She blocked them. My spear was still with her. I can't get closer.

She started to make a barrel around her. I sighed and sat down on the ground waiting for her to attack.

"Why aren't you attacking?" She asked. "Scared. That I'd freeze you and break your pretty face?"

"Why aren't YOU attacking?" I asked back. "Are you scared because I would burn you? Just because you got my spear, doesn't mean I'm scared of not attacking" I rolled my eyes.

"You want me to attack first because you want me being lack of chakra, right? Come on, Jasumine (Jesu-mi-ne). I want to play with your attacks. Oh, yeah that's right. Fire beats ice. I'll melt you" I smirked. She threw my spear and almost hit me. I got up and took my spear.

"You want to play, pretty girl. Let's play!" She swang her arms upwards, creating an ice spikes coming out from the ground. I, of course, Jumped for safety. Haha. Kidding... I was hit..... Stabbed... on the thigh. It freaking hurts.

"What? Did you had enough playing already? I was getting started" I got up supported by my spear. I looked at my thigh that was....... It's horrible... I-I can't move on... Inner crying..

She blew a blizzard storm that blew me to the wall. I could feel my blood when out from my thigh, splated on the wall. I supported myself with my spear again.

My body feels so light and drained. I'm loosing conscious by the lost of blood. I looked at her with a blurry vision. I weakly smirked to her before I fell unconscious.

Until then, I never knew what happened.

-------------------

(Edited)