Chapter 11 :: Visitors (Edited)

*** Saskia's POV ***

Beep

Beep

Beep

Was the noise I heard when I gain my conscious. I opened my eyes slowly and the place was very unfamiliar. Hospital.

"Oh my god!" I looked at someone's direction. "Saskia! I'm glad you're alright"I immediatly reconigzed the person.

"Aunt Hinata?! What happened?" I went to hug her. She caressed me.

"Oh. You're alright. I was so worried" She sniffed. We let go.

"What happened? Ah! How about the Chunnin Exam? What happened there?" I was panicing ans curious.

"Oh dear, your competitor got disqualified because she almost kill you" She caressed my cheeks. Her eyes shows worried heavily. "I'm still glad that you're alright"

"How long and what's going on while I was out?"

"You've been out for 3 months now because of lack of blood and recovery of your bone" She weakly smiled to me. I was there shocked.

"Wow.. I've been out for that long?"

"It's the only way for you to recover, dear"

I moved the blanket off my left thigh that was stabbed for the pass months(?). It was wrapped. I sighed and felt dissapointed to myself.

"Maybe you should rest some more, Saskia. I'll go get the doctor" I nodded and smiled as she went out to get the doctor.

I closed my eyes and sleep, hoping I could be discharge tomorrow.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I immediatly woke up because of the heavy stomps from outside of the room. I was surprised by Uncle Naruto to come and see me.

"Goodness me. Saskia-chan" He came to hug me, even break his tears for me. "Are you recovered yet? Or not I'll ask your Aunt Sakura-chan to--"

"It's almost recover, Uncle Naruto. Don't worry. It's okay" I held his hands and massaged it a bit.

"I'm just so glad you're alright" He hugged me again. I hugged me back for a warmer hug.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"SASKIA!!" Shiki brusted in the room and then being hitted by Jun'ichi, Aunt Ino and Uncle Sai's elder son.

"Shut it! We're in a hospital, dumbskull" He growled.

"Saskia-onee-san" His twin sister, Jin came in with a basket of fruits. They, I can say not as similar as Hideko and I. Jun'ichi had blonde hair like his mother but Jun had her hair like her father. Kind of similar like us.. Opsss.. But, their eyes aren't the same.

Jun'ichi had his mother's and Jin had her father's. Let's just say they resemble as their parents.

"Thank god" Shiki came to hug me. I smiled and hugged back. Then, we let go when someone opened the door. It's Hideko and Hyuga Sachiko.

"Hideko" I was glad to see him again. I was kind of wonder why he's with Sachiko.

Jelouesy feeling floated on top of me.

"Hye, Kia" He sat beside me.

"Hideko been looking out for you for the past months" Shiki told me. I'm just glad. I couldn't say anything but glad that Hideko was by my side when I was out. I smiled to myself then, looked at Hideko.

"You did? Aww.., Thanks Hideko. You're so concern" I brushed his hands. He smiled back to me. "Thanks you guys for visiting me. I'm so greatful"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

(EDITED)