Chapter 17 :: Accident and Lost

Mikayo(Saskia)'s POV

I still can't believe what happened on my marriage day. Because of that, I couldn't sleep for the past few days. I may scare people out with the panda eyes I got and it's bad for my baby.

"Sweetheart... You should rest. Stop thinking about yourself and start thinking about the child. What if something happen to it" Minoru looked at me, worriness filled his eyes, his tone and his attitude. He pulled me closer to him and cuddle me. I cried, letting all of my stress out. "Let it out, my dear Mika. It'll make you feel better and it's good for you and the child" He kissed my forhead.

7 years later

"Myousa" His father called. The black haired boy ran to him as he gave the boy a hug and lifted him up. The boy laughed and smiled to his father, hoping that he would play with him again.

I was standing there, leaning on the door frame, watching their beautiful moment there. "Mama!" Myousa ran to me when he noticed I was standing there. I lifted him up and touched his nose. I looked at his beautiful blue eyes like mine. I couldn't tell if he looks like me or him, not saying his name.

Myousa yawned and layed his head on my shoulder. I patted his back and smiled down to Minoru. I walked to Myousa's room and tucked him in his bed as Minoru followed. I stayed in his room for a while to make sure he's asleep.

I slowly get up, trying not making too much noises. I silently closed the door. I sighed and looked up to see Minoru. I smiled to him and gave him a kiss.

"How are you, beloved?" He whispered. He caresses my cheek. I giggled.

"I'm fine, beloved" I responded.

"Let's go to bed. We'll have a special visit tomorrow" I nodded as we holded hands as he dragged me to our bedroom to rest.

Next Morning

"Where are we going again?" I asked Minoru. I looked outside the carriage. The area is very stange but familiar.

"We're going to my old friend, Kisamura" He smiled to me as I rolled my eyes. He knew how I didn't like this 'Kisamura' guy. "Beloved, I'll make him behave, okay? And you also behave, alright? He's always flirty"

I sighed. Then, the carriage started to shocked. Myousa went to me, saying that he was scared. I pulled Myousa closer to me. The carriage went out of control that it crashed to a tree.

I felt my head was spinning around. I started to lose my conscious.

I blacked out.

The last thing I remember was Myousa was in my arms and Minoru was hugging us both for protection.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I began to gain my conscious. I slowly flattered my eyes before opening it completely. The place was really unfamiliar. So, I began to panic.

"Ahhh! Where am I?" I quickly sit up. I couldn't calm down because I didn't see Myousa and Minoru anywhere.

"Hye! Hye. It's okay" I saw a man around 40-ish age. I was surprised, even though he had wrinkles, he still looked young.

"Who are you! Who are you! Where's my son and my husband?! What did you do to them!" I got up and back up, taking my kunai out, glaring at the ma in front of me. "Tell me where they are"

He held his hand out. "Look, I'm not going to hurt you. I saved you from being kidnap. I brought you here for recovery. You've been out for 5 days"

"Have you seen a boy around 7 years old and a man. They are my family" He looked confused at first then, he snaps his finger.

"I haven't see the child but the man, is killed by the ninjas. I wasn't there when he was killed" I began to feel weak. My beloved Minoru is dead. My love, my support, my entiry everything is now gone.

Rage began to rise inside me. Tears started to dropped from my face. I dropped the kunai that was in my hands. I covered my face with my hands and knee down. I then screamed of pain that was building inside of me.

This time I lost everything.

Now, I want my revange with Uzumaki Hideko!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -