Eren Yaeger/ Eren Jaeger

Disclaimer: All information from shinge kinok yojin wiki

Eren is a young man of average height and build. He has a fairly long, yet rounded face, and sizable, expressive grey eyes (teal-green in the anime). His eyebrows are sparse and often furrowed, making him seem troubled or annoyed. His hair is short and black (dark brown in the anime), with his bangs falling naturally into a middle-parted curtain-type style. His complexion also seems somewhat tan. After his training and during his time as a soldier, he becomes very physically fit and muscular, often unseen through his baggy clothing.

He is first seen wearing regular townsfolk attire, which consisted of brown trousers, a green shirt with string tassels at the collar, a moss green coat (maroon in the anime), and simple brown shoes. A few years before the fall of , he also wore a dark gray scarf (red in the anime), which he gave to Mikasa the day they met. As a teenager, he is often seen in the typical uniform when training. His casual attire consists of a long beige shirt (identical to that which he wore on his first appearance) worn with a maroon sash about his waist, brown trousers, and brown shoes. He always keeps the key given to him by his dangling around his neck on a string.

As a Titan, Eren's appearance changes quite drastically. Along with a massive increase in height (to 15m), his hair grows long enough to graze his shoulders, with his tongue and ears becoming elongated. His facial features also undergo a transformation. Along with a prominent, hooked nose, his eyes are deeply sunken within their sockets, and his mouth takes on an unusual, jagged shape that is unsuited for intelligible speech, though he is capable of howling or roaring. He also lacks lips and flesh about his cheeks, exposing all his teeth. His Titan holds some resemblance to his father's Titan form, due to a lean muscular build, short dark hair, elongated ears, and a skinless jaw.

Eren's original Titan form

Similar to other , Eren's Titan form is well-proportioned and physically fit, sporting a well-defined lean muscle appearance in lieu of the more common pot-bellied or emaciated appearance of the regular Titans.

Originally, Eren's Titan form was much shorter than his current form. It was 3-5 meters with short rugged hair and a jagged lipless mouth that exposed his teeth. He had stocky proportion, a big head, and elongated ears.

Eren is best described as hardheaded, passionate and impulsive, which are both attributes of his strong determination to protect mankind and eventually escape the. As a young child, he was so intent on joining the that he argued with and shouted at , referring to the people in the village as "silly" and compared them to complacent livestock.

As a child, Eren cared deeply for Armin, his best and only friend before he met Mikasa, and most importantly his family, risking harm and even death in order to help them. This quality was most often demonstrated in the form of Eren taking on the larger boys who would bully Armin without hesitation; and more tragically when he desperately attempted to lift the rubble crushing his mother during the Titan's assault in Shiganshina. In contrast, Eren is also capable of displaying very violent behavior in the defense of people he does not even know. This is highlighted when he brutally slaughtered two of the human traffickers who captured Mikasa in order to rescue her, despite the fact that they were total strangers at the time. Since witnessing his mother's gruesome demise and losing contact with , his fierce protectiveness to those he has left has only intensified.

Eren has a number of defining traits that date back to his childhood. He came to share his friend Armin's awe of the lands beyond the Walls after the latter showed him a book depicting the wonders of the outside world; and decided to see it all for himself. This led him to develop a scornful attitude to anyone content to live and die within the Wall's confines without ever setting foot outside. This very contempt may have been the reason he did not easily make friends with his peers. He resented both the Walls that "caged" them in like cattle, and the Titans that had driven humanity to erect them in the first place. As a result of this, he greatly admired the soldiers of the Survey Corps, regarding them as "heroes", and wishing to join their ranks as soon as he became eligible for enrollment. He easily took offense when anyone spoke badly of the Legion, and his determination to join caused friction between himself and his mother, as well as to Mikasa.