Chapter Ten- Night my dear

When they got back to the Survey corps place Levi led Mikasa and Eren to their rooms " because you guys are together you guys can share a room together, but no funny business" Levi said giving Eren the key to their room when he opened the door Mikasa walked in and put their stuff down and walked over to the bed and flopped down on it "it's so soft i could fall asleep right now" Mikasa said laughing but when she tried to get up Eren came to her and pushed her back on the bed and kissed her " does that make you feel more safe" Eren said holding his hand out for Mikasa to get up and Mikasa got up" it feels like home again except now i have somebody to care for me Mikasa said taking her survey jacket off just having her white shirt on, when they went down for the meeting for if they have emergency Levi had Mikasa stay back from the meeting so she just went back to her and Eren's room and talked to some of the girls there. After the meeting was over Levi watched Eren leave " hey what happens if you get separated from Mikasa during a mission" Jean said to Eren "well i know i will find her so she has a locket with a picture of me and her together so she will not feel lonely" Eren said looking out the window smiling "we'll see you guys when we come eat" Eren said walking down the hallway. When Eren saw Mikasa lying down he went over to her and sat next to her and stroke her hair "hey what happened when we get separated from each other" Mikasa said looking at Eren " we will find each other, promise" Eren said still stroking Mikasa hair. When they went down to eat Eren grabbed Mikasa hand and they walked into and they sat down "wow what a surprise that you two can't lay a hand off each other" Jean said looking at Eren, Mikasa let go of Eren hand and ran out of the room crying " just leave us be she is having a hard enough being back here and worrying how she is going to live the rest of her life" Eren said grabbing an apple and breard walking out of the room, when Eren opened the door to his and Mikasa room he saw Mikasa looking out the window "what is the matter is it still getting to you" Eren said walking over to Mikasa putting the apple and bread down on a night stand "it's just worries me that people make fun of us, what would they do if they were in a relationship" Mikasa said looking at Eren, but before Mikasa could look at Eren he pulled her closer to him and kissed her " i can bring both of us food in here so we do not have deal with them talking about us and i will talk to the leader" Eren said holding Mikasa in his arms Mikasa looked at Eren and walked over to the bed and lied down " Night my dear" Eren said kissing Mikasa on her forehead.