Chapter four- The attack

When Mikasa woke up she felt her head she was sweating for some reason, when she got up she heard voices talking so she walked into the hallway and saw Eren at the door way "are you ok Eren" Mikasa said walking towards Eren "its ok Mikasa, its nothing i was just looking at the room that we met in" Eren said looking at Mikasa "well i am going out to take care of my horse" Mikasa said walking towards their front door. "Hey Eren have you noticed Mikasa has been gone almost all day" Armin said sitting next at the table "well you are right, please dont tell me get hurt" Eren said putting his head in his hands " Mikasa strong so if she attacked or anything she would not go down without a fight" Armin said looking Eren who started to cry, after Eren heard what Armin he heard Mikasa scream Eren ran out of the house and saw people knock her out Eren ran over to the people and hit them "LEAVE MIKASa" Eren screamed, Mikasa fell to the ground,after the people that attacked  Mikasa Eren ran over to Mikasa and hugged " i will never leave your side again, i promise you" Eren said crying holding Mikasa in his arms After a while Eren carried Mikasa back to the house Armin opened the door when he saw Eren holding Mikasa, Eren put Mikasa down on the couch and sat next to her holding both her hands looking at  " here some pillows for her and blanket to put over her"Armin said handing Eren a blanket and pillows, after a while Mikasa fell asleep and Eren kissed her on the forehead got up and fell asleep on the floor, after a while Mikasa woke up and saw Eren on the floor Mikasa took the blanket off of her and one of her pillows and made sure Eren was conformable but Eren grabbed her leg "why did you do that MIkasa, i was fine" Eren said standing up grabbing Mikasa hand " i wanted you to sleep conformable not me because you are on the floor sleeping" Mikasa said looking at Eren "well you want to lie down with me" Eren said walking over to spot he fell asleep in Mikasa nodded and followed, after a while Mikasa fell asleep holding Eren hand under the blanket and Eren kissed Mikasa on her forehead before she fell asleep " i love you Mikasa" Eren said "i love you too" MIkasa said falling asleep.