Chapter Seventeen- The comander betray and the betray friend

When Mikasa and Eren saw Levi and they got to the bandits place they walked over to Levi "let's go" Levi said walking into the bandit's place when Mikasa walked in she saw a box full of pictures and she ran towards it and looked at it "what's with her" Levi said looking at Mikasa holding a picture in her hand "let her be it's her family stuff and her stuff so let her be" Eren said looking at Mikasa who came towards him "i found what i needed i am going to see where they have the books" Mikasa said handing Eren two photo's "see Levi that is why Mikasa needed to come here" Eren said smiling at the photo's "well i am going to talk to some of the cops" Levi said walking away, after a while Eren heard Levi laugh and walked towards what he hears and when he opened the door he saw Levi with a knife and Mikasa crying in a corner scratched and her shirt was torn to the point to see skin "LEAvE HER BE" Eren said kicking Levi in the head and he heard two of the cops come into the room "we are sorry sir" the cops said walking over to Levi "it's not your fault it's his" Eren said running over to Mikasa "i am sorry" Eren said hugging Mikasa "you should not be she is very soft and very to mess with"Levi said laughing and Mikasa leaned closer to Eren "i am scared" Mikasa whispered to Eren "it's ok my flower your safe and nothing is hurting you, what did he do to you" Eren whispered to Mikasa looking back at Levi holding half of her shirt and he looked at the back of Mikasa and she had a hole in the back her shirt and saw scratch marks and when Eren went over the marks Eren would feel Mikasa start squeezing him and told him that it hurt but then they heard someone walk into the room "i see my friend had done something that Mikasa deserved" Armin said smiling at Mikasa and Eren stood up and had a knife in his hand that Jean had gave him to protect Mikasa "what's the matter Eren hate seeing your precious little flower in pain" Armin said walking closer to Eren " LEAVE HER OUT OF THIS YOU FREAK"Eren said screaming at Armin backing towards Mikasa "oh what's the matter want you little Mikasa to be safe and live happily with her" Armin said walking towards Eren "Mikasa take this" Eren whispered to Mikasa and handing her his knife and backing her up "so what now friends what you going to do" Armin said smiling "WOULD YOU LEAVE US ALONE YOU ARE THE ONE WHO CAUSED THIS" Eren yelled at Armin "looks like you're making you little princess in distress scared Eren" Armin said walking by Eren "hey you how have you been, thinking about kids" Armin said grabbing Mikasa from behind Eren and put his hand on her back and Mikasa reached her hand out for Eren and he pulled her to him but Armin got the knife out and put it to Mikasa neck "so you want kids huh Eren" Armin said smiling at Eren and stroking Mikasa hair but Mikasa kicked Armin and took the knife and Mikasa ran into Eren's arm and gave him the knife and she stayed close to him and they left the room and saw Jean standing next to one of the cops "are you guys ok" Jean said walking over to Eren and saw Mikasa behind him "is she ok back there Eren" Armin said right behind Mikasa " what is the matter Eren and Jean surprised" Armin said walking beside Mikasa and grabbing Mikasa hand and pulling her the ground Eren and Jean attacked Armin and Mikasa put down the knife and walked over to the her pictures and walked out the door "YOU LEAVE ME AND HER LIFE ALONE" Eren said starting to hit Armin in his face but he stopped when he heard Mikasa singing and he walked outside and saw her looking at the knife and looking at the pictures "are you ok Mikasa" Eren said sitting next to Mikasa "ya i am find it just hurts" Mikasa said grabbing the picture and leaning on Eren should showing him the photo "you know if Eren was not such a thoughtful guy and worrying about your hair you would look nice with long hair" Levi said towards Mikasa but Eren got in front of him and smacked his hand away from Mikasa and he tooked the knife and went after him "hey now leave me be i just wanted to tell her that she looked nice with long hair" Levi said smiling at Mikasa but stood up and walked over to him and Mikasa kicked him in the stomach "this is what you deserve pervert" Mikasa said punching Levi in the face "oh poor me looks like i can't do this" Levi said grabbing Mikasa leg and pulling her towards him but Eren grabbed Mikasa and kicked Levi in the face when he saw Jean and the cops come towards Levi "we have can take care of this little perev for you Eren" Jean said hitting Levi in the arm and watching the officers grab him Mikasa walked over to Eren and smiled as she hugged him and she saw the photo casing for her picture was broken so Mikasa picked up what was left of the casin then when she felt a tap in the shoulder when she looked up she saw Armin hitting her with a stick and the last thing she heard was Eren screaming her name.