Chapter one-Night my moonshine

As the group settled for the night Mikasa went to the lake that she had seen before with her horses and sat by the lake and started to pet her horses on the her back, when she was done petting her horses she heard a noise so she got on her horse's back and rode over to were she heard the noise. When she had reach were they heard the noise a bush moved, her horse started to walk back and Mikasa let her but then Eren walked out of the bush leading his horse out of the bush " don't do that again please you scared me and my horse" Mikasa said getting off her horse, Eren tied up his horse and ran over and hugged Mikasa to the point the both fell to the ground "are you ok i did not know you were standing on you feet to tie your horse up" Eren holding Mikasa in his arms pushing hair away from her face "are you going to get in trouble with your group leader knowing that you are gone" Mikasa said sitting up, "no, because they had left and i did not know were they went and i got left behind, i came here because i heard you singing your favorite and i did not know i scared you, and i am very sorry about that but can we camp here tonight and in the morning we can escape and go back to were you lived with Armin and we can live there together and not worry and we just tell our friends that we all died in the nights for bandits"Eren said grabbing Mikasa hand. After they had spent sometime at the lake they got onto their horses they rode their horses over to where Armin was sleeping, after Eren explained everything to Armin they told their friends and they all agreed and they told them to have a happy life. When they had reach Mikasa old house she started to cry when she saw that it was still bloody on the inside Mikasa ran out to her old garden where they made a makeshift pasture for the horses and Mikasa got on her horse and she rode her horse down the hill and she fell off and started to cry but her horse laid down beside her and nuzzled her making sure she new she was there for her, when Eren saw Mikasa and her horse down at the down at the end of the hill he told Armin where he was going and told him to keep cleaning the blood and he will help him when he gets back. When Eren had reached Mikasa he ran over to her and hugged and wiped some of the tears off of Mikasa's face "please do not cry my baby i am sorry this was not a good idea but if you wanted to keep being sperated this is what had to happen, i am sorry but please tell me that you will stay strong for me and our future" Eren said looking into Mikasa eyes, Mikasa looked at Eren and smiled and hugged him tighter for him to know she was with him. When Eren and Mikasa got back to the house Armin had finished the house he was happy that Mikasa was safe and nothing happened Armin looked Eren who was still in shock that the house never got destroyed or even cleaned " Eren you and Mikasa can have her parents room and i will have Mikasa old room" Armin said, Mikasa looked at Eren and Armin and walked to her room and closed the door "what happen to her that she was upset when she walked into her old house" Armin said looking at Eren who was starting to get up "well she saw her family murder in this room and she getting attacked by the people who killed her parents"Eren stopping at the beginning of the hallway. Eren walked over to the room Mikasa was in and opened the door to see Mikasa holding the scarf that he had given her the day the murder happened "hey are you ok, do you mind if i sit on the bed with you" Eren said walking over to where Mikasa was sitting on the bed Mikasa looked Eren and hugged him and starting to cry more Eren started to run his hand up and down Mikasa back trying to calm her down but nothing was happening "what i am going to do, i am back to were my life fell apart but all brought me something i can never thank for that walked into my life" Mikasa said hugging Eren tighter " well i will tell Armin that he can sleep in your parents old room while i sleep with you, but is it ok with you first before i tell Armin anything" Eren said letting go of Mikasa holding her hand and getting of the bed asking him to follow her. After Armin agreed from what Eren said Mikasa and Eren walked over to her old room and lied down and Eren watched Mikasa fall asleep and he kissed her forhead and then went to holding Mikasa in his arms nowing he was safe.