Chapter Twenty-Three- The Park

When Mikasa walked into Eren room with breakfast she saw Eren changing his shirt and she put the food down and closed the door quick "what was that Armin" Eren said looking at the plates of food on the ground "wait Mikasa said she was bringing us breakfast and i oh i think i know" Armin said walking over to Eren and whispered and he laughed and Eren walked over to the door and moved the food and opened the door and Mikasa fell when Eren opened the door and she looked up at him and she closed her eyes "hey it is ok Armin told me" Eren said looking at Mikasa blushing "have a problem with me having my shirt off Eren said helping Mikasa up and looking at her face becoming more reder "oh i see" Eren said looking at Mikasa who opened her eyes and she walked away from him and grabbed a plate of food and ate on the window bed and Eren put his shirt on, "oh come on that was adorable Mikasa"Armin said walking road next to Mikasa Eren walked up behind her and he picked her up she covered her face with her scarf "is something the matter with Mikasa" Carla said watching Eren put Mikasa down and she grabbing his hand "well she saw me with my shirt off" Eren said laughing and Mikasa shook her head and Armin looked at her "her face is all red agian" Armin said lauging but Carla walked next to Mikasa "is he saying the truth" Carla said and Mikasa nodded her head "first time seeing it" Carla said and Mikasa nodded her head again "well Eren you could have had your shirt on before this happened poor girl won't pull the scarf down not even to say anything" Carla said watching Mikasa move hair to cover one of her eyes, when they reached the park and Mikasa walked over to a tree and sat down "will you apologize to her Eren" Carla said looking at Mikasa who moved the scarf down to the scarf normal passion " i will" Eren said walking over to some flowers he saw "wait mom you know how to make a flower crown" Eren said and his mom nodded and he hand her the flowers, after Eren mother was done Eren took the flower crown and thanked her "he Mikasa i am sorry about earlier" Eren said moving his hands "it is ok i am the one who open-" but she was interrupted by Eren kissing her " it is ok Mikasa" Eren said putting the flower crown on Mikasa head and she looked at him and she smiled at Eren "i love you Mikasa" Eren said hugging Mikasa and Eren mom saw them and she squealed "they are so cute" Carla squealed and Eren looked at her and shook his head " i guess she was waiting for it" Eren said looking at Mikasa but she kissed him back and Armin looked at them and he smiled and Eren mom looked at them and she sat down "you were waiting for it huh" Armin said laughing "you got that" Carla said watching Eren hugging Mikasa and watching them, when they got home Mikasa and Eren were both blushing and holding each other hands "did something happen that i am missing Carla my dear" Grisha said looking at Carla smiling and she walked over to him and whispered what happened and he asked Eren to come to him "what is he doing" Mikasa said watching Eren and his father leave to go to his father room " i do not know but you look cute in the flower crown" Carla said smiling at Mikasa "it is but how did he make it i had never seen him ever do that"Mikasa said looking at Carla "well go relax until we call you guys down to watch a movie" Carla said "that where you went" Mikasa said laughing "see you then" Mikasa said walking up the stair and when she passed Eren father room she smiled and Eren walked out and she walked faster "well that is quad incidence" Grisha said looking at Eren "we'll see you guys when we watch the movie" Grisha said watching his son walk away "hey you like having that on your head you look really pretty with it" Eren said blushing and hugging Mikasa "and you look cute blushing" Mikasa said hugging Eren back "want to read more of your history Mikasa" Armin said handing Mikasa the book and Mikasa nodded her head and Eren grabbed her hand and they walked into his room and they continued to read the book. After a while into the movie Mikasa felt her scar start bleeding and she walked outside "is she alright" Carla said "i will go check" Eren said getting up "you ok Mikasa" Eren said walking over to Mikasa "it's nothing i just wanted to get some air that's all, i will come back inside soon" Mikasa said feeling her face and blood fell from her hand and Mikasa fell down and Eren walked over to her and Mikasa moved her hand and Eren saw the cut open "DAD" Eren screamed and his father came outside with Armin holding his bag "what is the matter Grisha said looking at Mikasa who had blood covering half of her face "Mikasa fell down she moved her hand and all i saw was blood" Eren said holding Mikasa hand watching Mikasa smile at him "Eren go settle down" Grisha said looking at Eren who had started to cry "no i am not leaving her side" Eren said moving closer to Mikasa "Eren i said go and have fun with your friend" Grisha said looking at Eren who was shaking his head no "go Eren" Grisha said looking at Carla who came outside and they picked Mikasa up and brought her to their room "come on Eren" Armin said looking at Eren who was crying looking at his hand with Mikasa blood "why did she tell anyone" Eren said crying "she was scared you could see it in her eyes Eren" Armin said looking at Eren "ok can we go to my room" Eren said standing up "let's go" Eren said standing up, after a while Carla walked into Eren room and hand him Mikasa scarf "she is coming in here in awhile so do not fall asleep Eren" Carla said watching Eren smile "is she alright" Eren said looking at Carla and she nodded her head yes "she will be find Eren oh she is coming see you guys later" Carla said looking at Eren who was waiting for Mikasa and when she came in she walked over to Eren and she sat by him and leaned against him "i am sorry Eren" Mikasa said looking at Eren "i should have asked you to come with me" Mikasa said looking at Eren holding the scarf Eren started to wrap the scarf around her and smiled" thank you" Mikasa said looking at Eren "so what happened" Armin said looking at Mikasa "well when i went to remove the bandage to see and i felt it start to bleed and went outside" Mikasa said sitting up but Eren pushed her head back down and she fell back and she laughed and Eren lied down with Mikasa "so what are we doing tomorrow Eren" Armin said looking at Eren who looked out the window "well we can hangout while my mom and Mikasa go out and shop" Eren said looking at Mikasa who fell asleep "she looks in pain" Armin said looking at Eren " she does she probably remembering she said she saw' Eren said running his hand through her hair "well let's get to bed and we can do whatever you want" Eren said lying down, after a while Eren felt Mikasa sit up "hey is something wrong Mikasa" Eren said looking at Mikasa and Mikasa looked at him and shook her head and started to cry "hey if there is something wrong you can tell me" Eren said grabbing Mikasa hand and putting her hands to his heart and she started to cry harder "oh i am sorry Mikasa i will do anything from anything happen to you" Eren said pulling Mikasa closer and she looked at him and she put her head into Eren chest and Eren stroked her hair "will you stay by my side forever" Mikasa said into Eren chest and Eren looked at her "i will i promise you" Eren said looking at Mikasa and he lied down and he lied Mikasa down on his chest and Mikasa looked at him "you made me a promise" Mikasa said confused "that i will never break" Eren said putting his hand around Mikasa "night Mikasa" Eren said "i love you" Mikasa said "i love you too" Eren said falling asleep.