Chapter Seven- " Nothing Will Ever Hurt You Again,I Promise"

When Eren woke up he saw Armin standing in the door way " i had a feeling you would be in here" Armin said walking over to Eren " hey where's Mikasa, she never woke me up like she usually does" Eren said sitting up looking at the spot Mikasa was sleeping in " she is taking care of the horses because when she was looking around the place she told me she found a stable at the back so she got all the horses back there is you want to see her" Armin said standing beside Eren, when Eren walked out to the back he saw Mikasa brushing her horses and singing " hey you now you could have waken me up when you got up" Eren said standing behind Mikasa, when Mikasa turned around she looked at the ground " well i did not want to because you looked so happy and i did not want you getting mad at me for waking you up"Mikasa said continuing brushing her horse but then she dropped the brush when she accidentally used her right hand "hey are you ok" Eren said picking up the brush Mikasa just untied her horse and brought her horse into the stall after she was done Mikasa walked out of the stall and started to walk but Eren grabbed her hand " please are you still blaming yourself for what happened yesterday" Eren said looking at Mikasa, Mikasa nodded her head yes and Eren pulled her closer to him "Nothing will ever hurt you again, i promise" Eren said sitting on the ground with Mikasa in his arms Mikasa started to cry "hey its ok, promise me you will let me help you when you need it" Eren said whipping Mikasa tears off of her face. When Eren and Mikasa came back inside Armin was sitting on one of the couches "well it looks like you got her" Armin said looking at Eren holding Mikasa's hand " let me sit with her in our room and explain something to you ok Armin" Eren said looking at Mikasa who still was crying, when Mikasa ran away from Eren he followed her but she closed the door " she is one person hard to get huh Eren" Armin said walking into "and you have to explain to me stuff" Armin said looking at Eren, after Eren had explained everything to Armin Eren heard Mikasa open her door Eren out of the room and looked for Mikasa and saw that she was lying on the floor holding the scarf Eren gave her, when Mikasa heard Eren walk in she sat up and looked him " i am sorry, for everything i just want to be happy but i can't know how to" Mikasa said crying Eren looked at Mikasa and walked to her " you have made me happy, and you know what so is Armin he thinks you are a great friend, and me i could never loved anybody else like i love Mikasa, i love you with all my heart" Eren said kissing Mikasa, Mikasa looked at Eren when they broke apart and she hugged him and cried into his chest " shh, its ok Mikasa i am hear for you" Eren said stroking Mikasa hair " promise me you won't ever hurt me" Mikasa said looking into Eren's eyes " i made you a promise and it will stay" Eren picking MIkasa up and walking her over to the bed and lied her down " hey Eren do you think we will be free from being found" Mikasa said watching Eren sit in front of her, Eren looked at her and crawled to her on the bed and grabbed her and put her on top him with his arms around and whispered in her ear " i will promise you Mikasa you are my priority and i will always be there for you" Eren looked at Mikasa and wrapped his scarf around her. When Mikasa fell asleep Eren looked up at the ceiling remembering what Mikasa said " will we ever get caught again" Eren said to himself, when Mikasa turned while she was asleep towards Eren smiling which made Eren smile and lied down towards her and fell asleep thinking about what Mikasa said.