Chapter Twenty-Eight-"I Am Affraid Of Losing You"

When Eren woke up in the morning he felt Mikasa still sleeping and sat up and moved carefully and he moved without waking her up and saw that it was raining and remembering that it was the day Mikasa parents got murdered and he remember what he do...

When Eren woke up in the morning he felt Mikasa still sleeping and sat up and moved carefully and he moved without waking her up and saw that it was raining and remembering that it was the day Mikasa parents got murdered and he remember what he does every time the day comes around and he heard someone coming down the stairs and Eren saw Marco "you are up early" Marco said looking at Eren "i always wake up early but i have to make sure she is ok this day" Eren said looking at Mikasa "wait is it the day of the her parents" Marco said looking at Eren who nodded and started to cry and Marco saw Mikasa start to move in pain "Eren what is wrong with her" Marco said starting to shake Eren and he looked at Mikasa "crap i forgot about that" Eren said getting up and walking towards the couch and looking at Mikasa "what is wrong" Marco said looking at Eren "she gets hurt when i am hurt or sad" Eren said looking back at Marco and Jean walked down the stairs "so she has sense for you"Marco said looking at Eren "well only when i am hurt or sad it is like she feels what i feel when that happens that why i try to stop it before it happens" Eren said walking back towards the dinning table and he heard Mikasa start to cry and Eren got up and walked back over to the couch and sat down on the couch and Eren took on of Mikasa hand and looked at her "want me to make her tea when she wakes up" Marco said walking over to the couch "sure and don't bring up anything that will make her hurt or cry" Eren said looking at Marco and Jean and they nodded at him, after a while Mikasa woke up and saw that it was raining and she remember "hope they still care i am alive and living" Mikasa said to herself and she heard laughing up stairs " i am happy he is having fun with his friends" Mikasa said looking out the window and she heard the laughing stop "must have said it loud" Mikasa said lying back down and she heard the stairs and she closed her eyes "i thought she was awake" Eren said walking towards the couch and saw Mikasa smiling "huh so you were awake" Eren said starting to tickle Mikasa and she started to laugh "got you" Eren said laughing and Mikasa looked at him "you guys want something to drink" Marco said sitting down on the other side of Mikasa "oh and Mikasa here is some of that tea we gave you yesterday" Marco said handing Mikasa a cup and she started to drink it "it good huh" Marco said laughing and Mikasa looked at him "no just it helps" Mikasa said putting the cup and looking at Eren "so want to watch something" Marco said turning the T.V. on it had a commercial about families having fun and Mikasa ran out the door "sorry Eren" Marco said turning the T.V. off "it is not your fault you had no idea" Eren said getting up and starting to walk towards the door and Jean stopped him "leave her be for a while" Jean said looking at Eren "leave him be " Marco said getting up "well i want her to have time alone it might help her maybe the dreams are coming from Eren" Jean said looking at Mikasa get up and walk to Eren "no i do not cause them it something else" Eren said putting his arms around Mikasa "you are cold" Eren said looking down at Mikasa "here" Marco said handing Eren a blanket and Eren wrapped the blanket around her "would you stop being so nice to here when you do not pay any attention to your friends" Jean said watching Eren walk Mikasa over to the couch "Jean stop being a jerk to him he is trying to help her because they love each other so leave them be before i make you leave" Marco said looking at Jean angry "make sure she does not get hurt tonight" Jean said walking out of the house "i am sorry Eren about him" Marco said handing Eren two cups "it's ok now i worry about what Jean said" Eren said handing Mikasa the cup "do you think he has a plan to hurt us" Mikasa said sitting up now worried "no he will not touch you" Eren said putting his hands on Mikasa "me to i will make sure she is safe" Marco said standing in front of Eren "thanks" Mikasa said quietly then they heard something that Mikasa worried about "what is that" Mikasa said standing up and Eren looked out the window "it is nothing must have been lighting" Eren said pulling Mikasa closer to him "ya i guess so" Mikasa said walking back to the couch "do not worry Mikasa nothing is going to harm us nobody does not know about my house being here except Jean and you guys" Marco said sitting at the edge of the couch "ya but now how are we supposed to make sure he does not come back" Mikasa said standing up and putting the blanket back on the couch and grabbed Eren coat "hey you are not leaving are you" Eren said getting up "i am going to grab something from your old house i am taking nightmare with me and i have a knife in her saddlebag so there is nothing to worry" Mikasa said putting the hood up "ok be safe my dear" Eren said hugging and Mikasa nodded and walked out the door. When Mikasa got back she put her coloring book down on the couch and walked back outside with nightmare "here girl you did good" Mikasa said giving nightmare an apple and Mikasa saw an indoor arena "oh this is gonna be fun huh girl" Mikasa said getting back on nightmare and nightmare nodded her head up and down and Mikasa laughed leading nightmare towards the indoor "here go run around while i go tell Eren and Marco" Mikasa said petting nightmare on her nuzzle and nightmare started to canter on the outside of the arena, when she went back into the house she did not hear anything and when she went back towards the couch she saw Eren and Marco sleeping and Mikasa put the blanket on Eren and kissed him and she walked away and she heard Eren say her name "safe" Eren said sitting up and looked at Mikasa "yes" Mikasa said nodding and she walked out the door. When Mikasa walked back inside the house after untacking nightmare and putting her in her stall she saw Eren and Marco laughing and watching T.V. "finally" Eren said getting up "did it take that long" Mikasa said looking at "no i was joking with you" Eren said laughing and hugging Mikasa "oh" Mikasa said looking down "is something the matter" Eren grabbing Mikasa hand "no nothing's the matter" Mikasa said looking down "hey if there is something bothering you just tell me" Eren said looking down at Mikasa "remembering the past" Mikasa said starting to cry "oh i am sorry Mikasa" Eren said looking out the window at the rain "hey remember you are safe and you have people who care about you" Eren said moving away from Mikasa and grabbing her hands and kissing her on the cheek "ya i know that" Mikasa said looking at Eren smiling "want to watch something" Marco said looking at Eren and Mikasa "sure" they both said walking towards the couch and sitting down. In the middle of the night Mikasa woke up thinking she heard something and she looked down at Eren who was smiling and started to get up "you ok" Eren said looking at Mikasa who lied back down on his chest "ya i am fine" Mikasa said looking at her scarf and Eren took the end of it and looked at Mikasa "it is nice to know i have someone that will help me with life" Eren said putting both of arms around Mikasa "ya it is nice" Mikasa said looking at Eren "well let's get back to bed" Eren said closing his eyes "ya see you in the morning" Mikasa said falling asleep.