Chapter Three- The Memories

When Mikasa woke up in the middle of the night she put on her old survey corps and got on her horse and rode into the forest behind her house, when she reach the beginning she looked back at her house and gave her horse a little tap make her start galloping as the continue running she noticed her old cherry blossom tree she had planted with her parents, Mikasa got off her horse and walked over to the tree and started to stab the tree with one of broken swords and fell down crying at the tree her horse came over to her and nuzzled Mikasa face. When Eren woke up Armin was shaking him " hey Eren you might want to see this" Armin said pointing out the window, when Eren looked out the window he saw Mikasa crying at a tree with her horse behind her but then he noticed that there was a note next to his bedside "i am going out for midnight ride to get things out of my head, sorry i did not want to wake you up Love Mikasa" Eren put down the note "Armin come on we are going to her and what she is doing by the tree" Eren said grabbing his old survey corps jacket "wait Eren i found a picture and i think that why she is by that tree" Armin said handing Eren a picture, when Eren looked at the picture saw that Mikasa was watering the tree she was next to in the picture "well this helps understand why she went for midnight ride, well let's still get her it's still very dangerous out here"Eren putting his jacket in but he stopped and noticed something that Mikasa left her scarf so he grabbed it and ran to catch up Armin. When Mikasa saw Eren she got back up and stood by the tree Eren got off his horse and ran over to Mikasa and hugged her "here i noticed that you left your scarf back at the house, remember what i said i will always wrap this scarf" Eren said wrapping the scarf around her neck, Mikasa looked at Eren and looked at the ground and walked over to her horse and got on her horse and tapped her horse to gallop Eren ran over to his horse to follow Mikasa and Armin does the same, when Mikasa ran into her parents old room she looked at the picture on the bed and looked and saw the tree she was at "hey are you ok, Eren wanted me to tell you that he is going to let you be for the night" Armin said standing the doorway Mikasa looked at Armin but then looked back the tree "hey look tell him he is welcomed in here but tell him i am going to the cherry blossom tree every night" Mikasa said turning around and handing the picture to Armin Armin nodded and walked away from the room and went over to Eren and told him what Mikasa told him. When it was morning Mikasa got up and noticed that there was people walking with weapons in their hands, Mikasa ran out of the room and looked for Eren when she noticed he was outside standing on the porch "Eren, i just saw people walking out of the forest with weapons and one of them holding a gun" Mikasa said walking over to Eren when he heard what Mikasa said he grabbed her hand and walked over to the closet in her house "stay in here ok, me and Armin will deal with them so just stay in here and please be safe"Eren said handing Mikasa a knife. After Eren and Armin had saw the people that Mikasa saw they grabbed their swords and were ready to attack the people "why are you here, and don't try to come any closer then you are" Eren said walking forward towards the horses. After Eren and Armin had dealt with the people Eren walked over to the place were he told Mikasa to stay but he noticed that she was in the place she was sleeping, "hey what are you doing in her i told you to stay in the place to stay safe" Eren said but he heard nothing back from Mikasa so he walked over and he saw that she fallen asleep with a book in her hands, Eren kissed Mikasa on her forehead "night my sweetheart" Eren said closing the door.