Chapter two- I love you

When Mikasa woke up looked at Eren who was smiling Mikasa got up and went out into her old kitchen and looked at where she use to make breackfast with her mom, when Eren woke up he saw that Mikasa was gone Eren walked over to Armin room were he was getting up and looking at old books in Mikasa parents old room, when Eren walked into the kitchen he saw Mikasa washing fruits "hey good morning Mikasa what are you doing with those fruits" Eren said going by Mikasa " i wanted to continue my old garden that me and my mom started long ago" Mikasa said looking at Eren, after Mikasa said that she went outside Eren was confused about why she walked out so Eren followed Mikasa outside and saw she was crying holding a photo in her hand "hey are you ok Mikasa" Eren said putting his hand on one of her hand, Mikasa looked at Eren and hugged him and  started to cry harder, Eren let go of Mikasa and pulled her by her jacket close to him and kissed her " i love you Mikasa with all my heart i do not want to lose you or anything to happen to you" Eren said grabbing Mikasa hand and putting his arms around her and making sure she knew he loved her. When they came inside Armin had made them lunch when he went hunting, after Mikasa was done eating she went into her parents old room and went to her moms bookshelf and found her old baby book. When she found her old baby book she went to their old bed and lied down and looked at it, after a while Mikasa fell asleep and Eren walked in to check on her and when he found her asleep he walked over to Mikasa and kissed Mikasa on her lips and whispered in her ear "i love you my Mikasa" Eren said and walked over to the otherside and fell asleep singing Mikasa favorite song he sang her when she was upset and Mikasa started to cry in her sleep Eren noticed it and pulled her closer to him without waking her up and continued until he fell asleep.