Chapter Thirty-One- The Hurt

Sorry this chapter was short i wanted to do more but did not know how to write it in with this chapter. I am making a update schedule for the this story and the other one's i am doing. I am making an announcement on my conversations on my profile of the schedule later today. 

It was the day after Eren and Mikasa anniversary and When Eren woke up he noticed that Mikasa was not there and he thought she was already doing something but he heard the door to his and her room and he saw his mom standing there "Mikasa needs you the most right now Eren" Carla said walking out of his room and ran down stairs and saw Marco standing by the front door "she is at the stable" Marco said walking over to Eren and they walked to the stable, when Eren opened the door to the barn he heard crying and walked over to nightmare stall and saw Mikasa lying on her body crying "i need you nightmare please stay" Mikasa said petting nightmare and Eren looked at marco "Mikasa, Eren is here" Marco said walking into the stall with Eren and Mikasa looked at Eren and put her head back on nightmare "please nightmare come back to me i need you" Mikasa said and Eren walked over to her and put his arm around her "Eren please help me" Mikasa said looking at Eren crying and he nodded and watched Mikasa tugging at nightmare lead rope and she would not move and Eren looked at nightmare who was not breathing "NOOO" Mikasa screamed putting her head back on nightmare neck and Eren looked at Marco and Carla and they shook their heads starting to cry "Mikasa there was nothing we could do" Carla said walking into the stall and sitting down on the other side of Mikasa and Eren put his arm around Mikasa and pulled her closer "why did she have to leave Eren why" Mikasa said into Eren chest and pulled her closer to him and remember what he could do something to help her "Mikasa come one be the strong girl we all now and the girl i fell in love with"Eren said looking at Mikasa and she looked at him and hugged him Eren looked at her and hugged her "she is always going to remember you Mikasa, nightmare loved you so remember that"Eren said looking at Mikasa who whipped her tears "ya thanks" Mikasa said into Eren shoulder Eren looked at his mom and Marco they nodded at him Eren looked back at Mikasa "hey want to relax in your guys room alone or want someone to talk to"Carla said looking at Mikasa "just be alone i guess" Mikasa said looking back at nightmare "can i atleast be with you"Eren said grabbing Mikasa and helping her stand "i said i guess because i want you by my side"Mikasa said leaning against Eren "oh i did not know"Eren said putting his arm around and Mikasa started to cry again Eren picked Mikasa up and put her hand on his heart "Mikasa everything will be alright she will always be with you in your heart, just remember that" Eren said putting Mikasa hand to her heart. After a while Mikasa fell asleep Eren picked her up and brought her to his and her room and lied her down and looked out the window "she will always be with you remember that Mikasa" Eren whispered and fell asleep.