Chapter Eleven- The Day Off

When Eren woke up he saw Mikasa standing by the window looking out the window "hey are you ok" Eren said getting up off the bed "i let you sleep on so i went to the meeting and we get the day off because of the storm" Mikasa said walking over to the bed and sitting on the bed " well what do you want to do today i already took care of the horse" Mikasa said looking at Eren, Eren pulled Mikasa closer to him and hugged her "well we can just talk to the leader about people making fun of us"Eren said sitting up. When they reached where Levi was they both knocked on his door, after they were done talking to them they walked back to their room they had a note on their door that read "we have caught somebody saying that they now both of you" after they read the Mikasa grabbed his hand and he put his arm around her "you will be safe they probably have in a cell" Eren said looking at Mikasa squeezing her hand tighter, when they got down to the cell they looked and they saw Armin "we'll be standing right here" the person said looking at Eren "well haven't seen you in a while huh Mikasa" Armin said smiling Mikasa walked behind Eren " don't talk to her like that you traitor" Eren said grabbing Mikasa hand Mikasa looked at Eren and leaned up against him "well i am the one that got Mikasa captured and i am happy she did" Armin said smiling Eren walked up to the cell "STOP ATTACKING HER" Eren said but Mikasa grabbed him and they walked away from the jail and back into their room.Eren looked at Mikasa who had sat on the bed putting her head to her hands "hey it's not your fault this happened Mikasa it was Armins" Eren said grabbing Mikasa's hand, Mikasa looked at Eren and started to cry " it's my fault that, i should have gone the way you went -" but before Mikasa could finish the door open and the person from the jail walked in " i am sorry to interrupt but we need to talk to the girl because she is the one who got attack, i am correct miss" they said looking at Mikasa who nodded her head and pulled up her sleeve showing the cut on her arm "why did you never tell me Mikasa" Eren said looking at the cut "because i did not you getting mad at me" Mikasa said standing up " you may come sir i suspect you to are together" the person said looking at Eren " No because i do not want to make it worser then it already is" Eren said looking at Mikasa who had the scarf over her mouth but before Mikasa walked out the door she ran to Eren and kissed him " i will explain everything when i get, back and i am sorry i never told you" Mikasa said crying walking out of the room. When Mikasa got back she saw Eren was gone so she went to the window and looked out of the window when she heard the door open she saw Eren smiling at her " i am sorry Eren i never meant for any of this to happened it was my fault we got caught and my fault for believing Armin found you" Mikasa said falling to the floor crying Eren dropped whatever he had in his hands and ran over to her " shhh quiet now you are safe here with me and Armin explained everything to me and how he hurt you, i should have known better" Eren said stroking Mikasa hair, when Mikasa finally calmed down he cleaned up the plate he had dropped and through Mikasa an apple Mikasa looked at Eren as he got on the bed and she leaned up against him " so why did you believe that Armin knew where i was" Eren said putting his arm around Mikasa because i saw my house on top of the hill and somebody riding towards us so i believe him but then he attacked me and well when you saw me walking and when i saw you i though you just going to leave me and be hurt" Mikasa said looking at Eren "why would i want you hurt,when i saw you it was the first time i ever saw you weak and i wanted to help you so bad" Eren said pulling Mikasa onto his lap putting him arms around her Mikasa looked back at Eren smiling seeing he was blushing "so you like me sitting on your lap hub" Mikasa said smiling watching Eren scratch his head with embarrassment " i do like having you on my lap cause i love having you in my arms" Eren said grabbing Mikasa hand and pulling her towards him. When they went to bed Mikas had her arms around Eren as she drifted off to sleep Eren looked at Mikasa who was smiling and he smiled but then he heard a knock on the door and he got up but accidentally woke Mikasa up "where are you going" Mikasa said rubbing her eyes but she heard a knock and lied back down, when Eren opened the door he saw the jail guard standing there "may we speak to you guys" they said Eren nodded and walked over to Mikasa and sat on the bed " we have made decision what to do with the guy for what he did to her and why he tried threatening her" they said looking at Mikasa "well what are you guys going to him" Eren said grabbing Mikasa hand and holding it tight worrying about what they are going to say " we are letting him join back" they said smiling "ARE YOU KIDDING ME YOU ARE LETTING HIM GO" Eren screamed but Mikasa squeezed his hand and Eren looked at Mikasa and she nodded sadly "well we have no other decision we could make anything other he did not murder anybody so yes, and sorry for telling you it" they said leaving closing the door "what are we going to do" Mikasa said looking at Eren "well i am going to make sure nothing hurts you, now let's go to bed we return back to battle tomorrow Eren said lying down holding Mikasa hand.