Omega Academy

Must Read!!

This is unedited work.

Read using your wide imagination..

All of my picture here will be coming from the Wolf's Conservation Center Facebook page cause i love their photos, so yeah!

**********

1._KilL

I fix my self really really fast before everything turned like I am on fire. And thank God it didn't turn out like that because I managed to pull myself together and was greeted by my own reflection in the mirror clean and suave..

We are about to go home after the whole day of making food and serving them to the Royal family.

This has been my dream since i was a kid. Working for the Royal pack. I guess all omega's dream that is.

"Kill! Get in the car now!"
Maria, our teacher in cooking called my attention. She was holding the car's passenger door for me to get in.

Well.. Time to go beautiful me.

You see, i was attending public human school since i was a kid in a small remote Town. Until i meet Maria, she was a substitute teacher in our cooking class. Maria was shocked seeing Me there attending a human public school.

It's not a secret that there's a lot of private schools for werewolves, and i know about it of course. The problem is, those private schools were exclusive only for their pack members. Each pack has its own private school, and since I'm not part of their pack, I'm not allowed to attend their schools.

Maria is Mateless, she's a wandering wolf. She took me out of my small town and enrolled me to OMEGA ACADEMY in where she's one of the faculty teachers.

Yes, i am Omega. I do not have a pack, so Maria adopted me since in the eyes of the human race I am living alone in a small outskirt house. But not really, and i'll tell you the story later. So...

I've been living with Maria for a year now and I just turned eighteen last week, the same day with my graduation ceremony in highschool. Maria took me with her and the batch of her culinary students in the academy as per request of the Royal pack.

The Royal pack wants to try the ability of the students in cooking from our newly discovered school. They requested a batch of young culinary from our troops to Cook a dinner for the youngest son of the King who turned eighteen today.

After half an hour of driving, we finaly made it home safe and sound, thanks to Maria's slow driving that sometimes drove me insane as well.

Maria opened the door and let me in after her.

"That was exciting." Maria stated. "Did you had fun Kill?" She asked on our way to our designated room.

I turned to her and stop before i went to the direction of my room. "Yes. I had fun, indeed."

"Good. Well, it's been a long day. Goodnight kid."

"Goodnight Maria."

I went to my room and fixed my self first getting ready for bed before calling it a night.

The next morning, i was startled in my sleep with a crying toddler. Oh! Crap that!

I get up from the bed still sleepy and went to where the sound of a toddler crying. It sounds like coming from my door??

I pulled my door open and saw a very cute toddler in pajamas crying its heart out with those sparkly tears.

Come to think of it, toddlers are not allowed inside the academy. But that's not the shocking part of it! This toddler is crying so loud and nobody can hear him not even my neighboring doors! Or maybe they're all just heavy sleepers. except me!

"Daddy!" It said, before launching towards my right leg for a hug.

Okay....

Me? A father? No!!!

"Oh' hi Kill. What's your plan for today?" Jimmy, one of the students across from my door asked me without taking a glance down the child. Looks like he's not heavy sleeper like me after all.

Ammm... Maybe rip off this child's hands from my legs first? But I couldn't say that so I remain silent.

"I see you're still asleep. Go have a nap more dude, you're being creepy." He added when he didn't get a response from my stunned self.

Me? Being creepy?? What....  The??

The creepy part here is this koala hugging my leg which looks like you cannot see as it seems...

Spirit of a child..

My other half whispers.

And then i saw black.

**************

Hello! Welcome to my mind's playfulness!!

This story is just whatever comes my mind, so my mind will be creating this world of fiction and your job here is just read, vote if you want to and comment only if you have something good to say, yeah?

Okay.. Well, i hope you stay here until the last word of this story.?

Thank you for dropping by!

I love you!

_Briellenebs