Meeting

19._Shiloh

So many people was in the clearing of the middle of our backyard garden. My brother Madi was there as well on his wolf form turning around trying to nip his tail which he can't because he has a short tail unlike mine. He has a black coat of an Alpha wolf and a big wolf at that. I run to his side calling his Wolf's name.

"Max!" I was happy to see him, too bad Killer was still asleep. But I really wanted to shift into wolf.

Hello Shiloh.. How's Killer?

"Still sleeping. I made him sleep. I wish he's here though."

Why don't you will him to be awake?

"I can do that?"

Of course. But do it later, we have a meeting to tend to.

"Of course. You shift now."

Madi shifted and we both walk to where Lexus was standing looking at us after Madi summoned clothing. I wave at my mate smiling. I felt hot when i remember how it feel good kissing him. His lips.. His tongue.. His saliva... Eew?? Yeah. Scratch that.

"Thinking of my lips baby?" I jumped startled by Lexus beside me. I beam at him and he chuckles at my admission. "Later, you'll have them again if you behave." He said while sliding his big arm over my shoulder.

I slipped my arm on his waist and frowned up at him. "I am behaved! See?" I stomped my foot with my other arm resting on my waist.

"Of course you are." He said flicking my nose.

Lexus called everyone's attention to start the meeting. "Good Day everyone!"

"GOOD DAY COUNCIL!" Everyone answers in unison, and it was awesome to hear so i clap my hands really fast while grinning, which made everyone stalled in silence. Everyone's eyes was on me like I was crazy, but i don't give them no mind and whispers to my mate who was amused and chuckling at me.

"Do that again." I whispered, then again I think i wasn't that good to be a whisperer because everyone heard me and they started laughing. My mate give them the nasty look and they all stop laughing while my mate cleared his throat.

"Everyone, this is my mate Shiloh, and I'd like you all to greet Him. Say Hi to the Head Council of our community."

"HI TO THE HEAD COUNCIL OF OUR COMMUNITY!" They cheerfully shouted like schooled people.

"You guys are supposed to say his name, not his title!" Lexus roar, and they all say sorry before repeating their greetings.

"HI HEAD COUNCIL SHILOH!"

I clap my hands again while giggling before saying Hi back to them shyly.

"How on earth did I got to lead a bunch of idiots!" Lexus mumbled.

"They are?" I asks.

Lexus raises an eyebrow at me. "Yeah.. Just like you." He said flatly.

Which i don't mind. "Oh?" I beam at him. "I belong?" I gasp. "Well, at least I'm not alone." I stated and he chuckles.

He proceeded to give everyone tasks and chooses who's to lead a group that is going to be assigned in which work they are capable with.

"What's my task?" I ask after he give everyone job.

Lexus smiles at me. "Your job is easy baby. All you need to do is help guard the pups and play with them. Can you do that?"

I give him nasty look. Who does he think I am? "Of course I can do that!" I exclaimed.

He draw me close to him for embrace. "That's what i thought. Now, why don't you go and start your job hmm?" I nodded pulling off from him after he put his lips over my head.

"Yes!!" I jump walking off to where the kids huddled in the corner playing.

"Duck!" I heard Lexus call a duck person. But I don't give them no mind because I am excited to play with the kids.

I called Madi and let him shift into a pup like them because he wasn't raised from a toddler like me. Daddy and Papa asked Mama if they can raise me from infant and the goddess mother let them for a reason that i don't know, so don't ask me, k?

"K! Hi! I'm-"

"HEAD COUNCIL SHILOH!" They shouted.

I frowned at them and they all paled. "Don't call me that! Call me brother! K?" They nodded with a big smile like me.

"YES BROTHER SHILOH!"

I beamed at them and we started playing. We played running and just running. When they become tired, i told them to shift into their wolf form. We run again, them with their wolf and me in my human form. After two hours playing, they ask me if we can go around the woods not far from the house to find something to eat because they were hungry. I lead them inside the woods to the grassy part.

I was glaring at the pups together with my pup now brother when Lexus found us in the middle of nowhere because of something that we didn't agreed on.