Mated

17._Lexus

After an hour making some decisions for this new bigger house for us and for the people coming to find home with us, I felt exhausted and fell asleep on Shiloh's lap while watching Mr. Bean. He made it his daily routine to watch every episode a day.

I felt refresh when I was awoken by something wet dropping on my face and was shocked to see Shiloh's eyes with tears while staring at me.

She wipes His tears immediately and push me off his lap before storming up to the stairs into his room.

I was about to follow him upstairs and ask him what's the matter when a knock on the door stopped me.

So I went to open the door instead and got knocked backward to the ground by a three year old boy on a filthy clothing.

"Alpha mate!" He cheers like a banshee while sniffing my stomach. "Smells yum!" He grins at me with his muddy face.

I was a blank space looking at his tiny self. He's like an infant, but at the same time, my guts telling me he's not? But then again he really looks like a three years old kid with an adult mind according to his playfulness and his talking.

"Madi! Get off him right now! I'm sorry about him council. He's not like that to everyone. But i can assure you that he is really a pain in the ass."

I only nod to the lady who said the words before moving to stand with the banshee still clinging to my neck with his contagious beaming at me.

I ignore the kid and talk to everyone. "Till me your names and your previous pack."

"My name is Madison and i don't have a pack." The kid said first smiling at me, Weird.

The rest followed their introduction. After knowing their names and the reason why they came to us to find shelter, i willed their names to be printed on each room doors available for occupation. I send them up to the second floor and let them find their names to where their permanent room would be.

I also told them to be at the garden in an hour for a meeting. After taking everything in order for our new visitors, i went to our room to check on my mate.

When i was in front of our room's door i heard two people arguing. No, a kid that named Madison and my mate in particular was arguing.

I was about to open the door when my mate yanked it open and revealing Hus pissed off self in front of me.

"I get it that you don't love me!" He shouted in my face. "I will accept it if you still in love with your chosen mate.." He sobs, i wanted to hold him but at the same time i want him to finish his words because i am very much clueless about his behaviour ever since i woke up from his lap until now. "But why do you have to do this? Am i not likable? Why do you want me out of our room? Why did you put that brat in there?" He cried more. "I hate you!! ...... I hate you! I hate you!"

He shoved me off his way and i stumbled, but before he can do his another run off again, i managed to hold his left arm and pulled him to my chest.

"Shh... Stop crying please.. I- I don't get it. I'm not in love with Fiat, not anymore. What made you think that way?" I pulled him back a little to wipe his tears away. His sobs slowed down holding me tightly on my waist and peered up on me through his long lashes.

I know what he is doing, he's reading my mind and i let him, for him to find the truth in my words. "I'm sorry.." He mumbled. "I thought that way because you don't even show love to me." He bowed his head and i lifted his chin up to see his eyes and smiled down at him.

"You mean, I don't do this?" I asked before i planted my lips over his. He froze so i didn't kiss him intimately. I pulled back chuckling. "You're so cute. Wait, what are you talking about not wanting you in my room and a brat.." And it down on me. ".....wait, i didn't put his name in our door! As far as i recall, i put his name in one of the basement door!"

"I know. I saw it in your head."

"I swear that toddler is not an infant!"

"Yeah, you called him toddler so he's not an infant." He said flatly.

"You know what i mean, you smart ass!" He give me the tongue and i pinched his nose.

"Bully!" He stomped. "But yeah, i get what you mean, and you're right, he is not. He's like my age." He said in fact. "He's got the power to will things."

Shiloh let go off me and held my hand to lead us back to our room. A beaming toddler was seating in the middle of our king sized bed. Shiloh stared at him intently. "I will you to shift into your actual age!" Shiloh commanded, and the little boy shifted into a bigger kid. A teenage kid. "What are you here for?" Shiloh asked.

"My mate." The teenager answers.

"Why were you willing yourself as a toddler?" I asked this time.

"Because i was practicing for my mate when she came out from the council's womb. I want to be at the same age as her when we meet, so that i can be closer to her from her young age."

And so it's official. He is mated to our daughter in my womb.

"You are my brother?" Shiloh asked him and he nodded. "Wow.. Way to be incest."

"We all are. We are all her offspring right?"

"Smart ass too.." I interjected and they both glares at me.

Brothers..