Acting

18._Lexus

Shiloh fell asleep after he closed Killer's memory, so I postponed the meeting in two hours because he's a deep sleeper like that. After telling everyone about the postponed meeting, j went back to our room with Madi in my tail.

"What do you want Madi?" I ask stopping to face the kid like teenager.

"Play?" He tilted his head like he wasn't sure if it is smart to ask me to play.

Madison didn't shift back into a toddler after Shiloh asked him to shift into his true self. Shiloh's command is that, he can only shift back when our daughter's born.

"Not happening kid. Can't you see I am carrying your mate? Do you want your mate to be injured while i play with you?"

"Nope! Nope! I'll just wait for Shiloh to wake up."

I frowned at that. "Aren't you a little old to be playing?" I sighed. "Look. I understand Shiloh acting like a kid because he was asleep on his toddlers life because of his  wolf protecting him from the world's cruelty. What i don't understand is you acting a child when you and your Wolf were both awake all this years. What's your agenda for this?"

"Do you love my brother?" He asks ignoring my rant. "We planned about the willing of my name at your door and the jealous act of my brother awhile ago. Because he wanted to know if you still love your chosen mate? Do you?"

I was dumbfounded hearing those fact. So my little Omega did act on me. I don't know if i am going to be mad or to laugh. But i did the chuckle thinking how these two played me with emotions. "You rascals!!" I acted mad and opted to headlock Madi who bolted to run off upstairs inside mine and Shiloh's room.

"Look who's acting like a child! You'll hurt my mate you duffos!" He yelled pushing the door and jumping in our bed where Shiloh lay and started to be awake. "Brother please hide me! Your mate is killing me!" Madi shouted.

"Right. Please Lexy, kill him. He's so noisy.. Uhgg.. Scoot over! I am asleep!" I chuckles at that. He's back without Killer's memory again.

This is going to be fun...

I clutched my bloated stomach like it's killing me before dropping my knees in the floor. "Ouch!! It hurts! Ahh!! Help!!!"

I schooled my features keeping my laughter inside and proceeded to act like badly hurting over stomach pain.

"My Mate!!" Madi exclaimed running towards me.

"I'm awake! I'm awake! Lexy!! You okay?" My mate dropped in front of me and held my face. It was too late to cover my head because the next thing happened I was on my back in the floor with Shiloh pinning me down. "You actor!! You scared me! You Liar!" He shouted in my face and i started laughing pulling him down over me.

I hug him still chuckling while he was calling me names and throwing me profanities. "Payback is a bitch yeah?" I shifted our position into sitting to see his reaction. "I heard from a big bird that you acted about the jealousy tantrum you made about putting your brother's name in our door.?"

I laughed when he turned his head back to his brother who was standing innocently and started walking backward to escape out of our room. "Forget it! I am going to kill you! You telltale brother!!" He was about to run after his brother but i held him back.

"Oops! Nope. You stay here and let's talk."

"Oh! OK. I like talking to you." He smiles at me that i returned with a dashing one as well.

I pulled us up off the floor carrying him as far as i can my manage with my bloated stomach and throw him over our bed. I climbed to our bed and hover him with my arms and legs enclosing his whole body.

"Wait. You said we're going to talk?"

"Yes we are."

He tilted his head. "Why are you above me then?"

"Because i want to talk like this?" I dropped my lips to his and started kissing him. But because of his innocence, he wasn't responding.

"Oh! Is this talking!" He ask. I chuckles shaking my head no.

"No baby. This is kissing." And i kiss him again in which he mirrors my lips moving. It was rather messy, but he'll learn from here. I was enjoying lapping his chewy lips that i didn't felt him panting for breath until he pushed me.

"Wait, wait! Time out, I'm dying!"

I laugh at that and pushed my body off him and dropped my back beside him. He flushed himself closer to me still panting from our heated kissing and i pulled him closer to my chest.

"Let's talk again?" He asked looking up at me from my chest with his long lashes blinking innocently.

"That was kissing not talking. And no. Maybe later. We have a meeting to tend to, you ready?"

"Oh! Okay... I'm ready! Let's go!"