Trip to Walmart

14._Shiloh

I was happy that Lexus came to help me for my biggest problem at the moment. He helped me make the thing TV work. Mr. Bean was hilarious even though he wasn't talking, and i was pissed that Lexus was talking nonstop so a made him disappeared. But then some man came to the picture and telling me that the end of the world is near, and that everybody is going to die but not me though, because mama told me that i won't die like her.

I was afraid that Lexus might die and Zion and then Killer. Because a wolf without its mate will eventually die.

So i called Lexus. But then i forgot where did i put him? I called him really really loud, but there's no response, and i was panicking. So i cried and walk around the house until i heard Lexus calling me and telling me where he was which is upstairs so I went there and he was in the closet!

What's he doing inside the closet!?

And then he told me why. So i open his door and let him out. I hug him really tight because i was afraid he might die and told him what the man said in the TV and Lexus said the man was lying so i believe him and we just hug there until he was hungry and then here we are going out to buy some food Lexus wants because there's nothing in our kitchen.

He tied my on the set and he drives us to a big boring house with no style. Lexus said it was the store Walmart.

I jumped out of the car the moment he untied me from the set, and he goes scolding me from jumping and told me to not do it again because i might get the car scratched.

I run towards the entrance and bump my face to an invisible wall then dropped to the ground.

Kids around that surrounding the area started laughing at me and it made me feel bad that my eyes went to stinging with tears.

Good thing Lexus approached me and I immediately clutch onto his clothes by each side on his waistline. He keep my face hidden inside his chest and whispers good soothing words to make me hush.

"Next time don't go running off ahead of me okay?" I just nodded in response while soaking his clothing with my tears and runny nose. "There's a lot of glass walls and doors all over this place so stay beside me okay?" I nodded again.

He took me out from my hiding place which is his chest and lift up the edge of his T-shirt to wipe my eyes from tears and my nose from the running water from it.

After an hour walking around the place, we finally stop taking things from each isle, mostly me.
It was amazing just picking colorful things out of everything and putting it to the pushing cart Lexus put me into.

Lexus told me to get off from the cart when we neared the counter with an old lady glaring at me.

"Stop glaring at him WOMAN.." Lexus growls at her, and i poke her my tongue.

Ugly woman!

I thought before hiding at Lexus back. Lexus played for everything and held me up inside the cart before pushing us out of the store to where our car was parked.

We heed home and Lexus put everything on each right places before starting making some food. After everything was made, we eat in silence.

I wasn't talking because i was busy devouring everything in my plate and i managed to devour Lexus share as well.

That was the first time I remembered I eat something. It was amazing, though i don't felt hunger, I definitely feel the fullness of my stomach from eating and it's making me fall to slumber.

"Okay. Next time do not eat to much okay?" Lexus said before lifting me up bridal style to my room and put me down to my bed.

"Thank you for the food. It was yum. And yes i won't eat too much next time." I told him before I let myself drugged by sleepiness to slumber. The last thing I heard was Lexus voice booming inside the closed four sides of my room.

"Who. Are. You. And. How. Did. You. Get. In?"

_____________

_____________

Hello my dearest readers!!

Thanks for all your support!
And i appreciate all the stars that you are throwing off for my babies!

Thank you!💗💗💗