five months after

21._Lexus

It's been a long busy five months for us. We already established a lot of properties. We already built the hospital and clothing shops, together with the school and hotels with some exclusive restaurants.

Who said that bisexual are losers? Well duh!? These bisexual families are the most talented people you'll get out there!

Our clothing line are now on trends, hence the most fashionable design were awarded to Awesome Shiloh clothing line.

Yes. My mate was the one who decided to go for that name, and fortunately, our now big family loves him so nobody opposed to what he wants. They actually baby him so much that I felt jealous sometimes because I was the pregnant man but they favor him more when it comes of planning what to do in our businesses.

"Lexy! There you are!" My mate found me munching peanuts, my favorite food of the month. "I'm bored.....!!" He whines, taking some of my peanuts and munching on them as well.

He always does that

He always does that. Eating my favorite food. Last month my favorite food was ice cream. I always ask him to get some on the fridge in the middle of the night which he was complaining because he wanted to just sleep. But when i threatens him that our kids might be a frog when they got out because of not feeding me my favorite food which i reasons to him that it was what the kids craved in my stomach, only then he abide for my whims.

It was funny that, it was the same reason I always gave him and he always buy them, resulting him to sometimes trips on the way to get my whims and back in a lightning speed.

"Stop eating my food!" I scolded him. But just like before, he ignores my scolding proceeding to eat them all. Again.

"Our children are really awesome! They really knows the best food there is! Aren't they Lexy?" He toothy beams at me, and don't get me wrong, I might kiss him for what just he said because he was so cute doing that. But when you heard him say that every time he finished what I was suppose to be eating for my craving?

I just frowned at him this time. "You always say that every time you finish my meal." I deadpan.

"But you looovee me.. Right?" He did the blinking, and i was whipped for that, always whipped by him.

I hugged him tightly sideways because of my bloated stomach. "I love you.. Don't forget that. I will always love you so much that even though I crave for you, it felt better for you to hate me than to hurt you." I just hope he'll understand when the time comes.

"Yay!! Can we go swimming?" He gave me his new found talent which is giving a puppy look every time he ask for something on his favor. All our family give in for that look, and I'm no different, just like i said, i am whipped.

I went with him to the pool. He likes it when I sat on the pool's edges because he can lay his head on my lap hearing the heartbeat of our kids, who's sometimes kick him that always made a loving smile over my mate's face.

It's been five months that Shiloh didn't barrow killers memory. So far, I like his innocence more and i hope it stayed that way. I might ask Killer to keep his memory away for my mate when they wakes up.

One thing that I'm thankful is that, Shiloh doesn't read my mind anymore, and I hope he forget about doing it, it might ruin us, i just hope... Everything went well.

After Shiloh's swimming or more like playing on the pool, i call him to stop his enjoyment cause we need to see our doctor.

I am due any day now. Wolf's pregnancy is only six months. In my three months, Shiloh found out the gender, and true to what's he found before our kids even form to a solid whole pup inside me, he was right saying there was a boy and a girl, that i thought he was just kidding about it.

Our family doctor Calvin ask us to see him today for more checkups before our pups pop out.

One hour passes, and Shiloh was still in the bathroom changing. "Shiloh babe, come on! It's almost lunch time!"

"I'm coming!" He yells, coming out from the bathroom. "Can we take food out from Councils Pride before we go to Dr. Calvin?" He asks and i nodded.

Council's Pride is the name of our businesses, from hospitals, schools, hotels, restaurants and the widest park in our area. Only the clothing was named after Shiloh.

"Wait," i look at his appearance, "You cleaned yourself really nice, what's up?" I ask. He always dress nice every time we visit doctor Calvin.

He smiles slyly at me and mumbles. "Dr. Calvin really look handsomely, and i like his looks. I hope he like me looks too. Do you like it?" He stated and ask me.

The way he said it, it doesn't really sound good to me. I might murder a doctor today. "Yeah. Let's go." I answered grimly.