Ability

11._Shiloh

He's gone.

Lexus left me.

He chose them.

"And what will you do to make it work?" He ask.

I actually have no idea how, but Mama said, i can. I just have to do what I've been doing to make things go in my own way.

"I will give you two option." I tell him.

"What option?" He held my shoulders and shook them.

"If you don't want to participate in this history, you just have to tell me." I say. "Your option is to turn away and leave me here if you want your old life with your chosen mate."

"And the second?"

"To stay here with me and your pregnancy all the way."

"What will happen to-"

"Your pregnancy, it will be erased, and i will be forgotten if you chose your chosen mate."

He let go of my shoulder and step back while staring at me.

"You're kidding right?"

"I am not!" I stomp my right foot in annoyance. "So what's your choice?" I ask him not wanting to deal with this in a long time.

If he wanted to go back to his old life then it's OK. He's too old for me anyway!

"You know that i can read your mind now don't you?"

I paled. "You can?!" I ask in horror.

"Yes. And i heard your thoughts calling me 'too old'...?"

Oops!

I grin at him innocently while swaying my body side to side with my arms folded at my back.

'You're ugly too..' I say in my thoughts and saw him glares at me.