Finally Back

26._Killer

I shouldn't have said those words. I shouldn't have let my emotions reign over my judgement. But it's too late, I already hurt him.

"You did! You call him dummy! You left him behind when you went to Mama together with Daddy and Papa!" Shiloh cries. "..and he thinks it was me who said those mean words.. He thought, I- I was the one who left him behind.." Shiloh started sobbing in my head.

"I'm sorry Shiloh. I will find him." I promised.

"You said that so many times even before we got our children back." He hiccups.

We got Sulex and Holish back exactly two weeks ago the day Lexus left. They were fine, Madison was the one who located the place where they brought to. Not in Kalubian, but in the realm of witches.

The goddess didn't help us locate our children. I wanted to get mad at her for not helping, but her reason was Fair so I accept it, we accepted it. We were told that we can't go to her to find help every time we are in difficult situation for the reason that, everyone is her creation and would never help us for some reasons that the goddess only knows.

So Madi turned to his actual age and used his shifter power to locate his nephew and niece mate.

When Lexus disappeared in front of me, Madison came home to take us to where Sulex and Holish was held captive by The two youngster witches sons of Fiat and her true mate.

Holish and Sulex where in a bubble of blue and green lights from their gems to keep them safe. Lexus's adopted son can't even go near them.

Daddy and Papa immediately took our children, while Madi didn't wait a second to kill the witches.

We went back home and everyone was happy to have their future leaders back.

But not Shiloh.

************************

Shiloh_

Everyone is happy, smiling like everything is okay when it's not. My mate is missing! How dare they smile like that!

Killer was smiling as well, how could he? He doesn't like Lexus that's why it's easy for him to get mad at Lexus. Lexus didn't do anything. He was fooled all his life by his mate, of course he's going to be fooled the second time by his known sons. But it wasn't his fault. He didn't have powers to tell who is who. He's just an ordinary Alpha Wolf with a massive strength.

"I'm sad too Shiloh. I want Zion back too." Killer mumbled while sitting in the middle of our bed.

"You're so selfish! You only think about your half. Your half is the same person with mine! But you only wants Zion! You hate Lexus because he didn't let Zion take charge and have a say about taking a chosen mate! Because he-"