Idea

10._Lexus_

"So this is your brilliant idea?"

I asked my mate in a huff. He drag me to this rundown house for his brilliant idea of getting rid of my pregnancy without hurting our pup.

"They are suppose to be in here! I swear, this is where the realm of my adopted goblins parents are."

He's been whining about this realm's disappearance since we sit foot in here. We've been looking for some kind of portal in two hours, but there's really nothing inside.

I walk around the kitchen area to find some clue. Maybe these parents of his left some notes about being not here.

The first thing i approach to look at is the old refrigerator. And i was right. There was a note pad stuck in the fridge wall saying. "We're on Vacation!"

"Shiloh! Look here!" He run towards me and snatch the note out of my grip before slumping down on a chair beside the counter island of his kitchen.

"Not fair!" He pouted looking up at me. "I want to have vacation as well!" He stomp his butt on the chair repeatedly causing him with the chair to be out of balance. Luckily he didn't fall down.

"Stop being a brat and focus on what we came here for!" Getting annoyed with his antics, I scolded him like a child. "You can have your vacation after we get rid of me being pregnant!"

I was expecting him to remain silent and not to retort back. But Alas! He didn't do the first thing, rather, he give me his smart comeback. "I will stop being a brat when you stop complaining being pregnant!" He glares at me before climbing off the chair and stomping to one of the rooms.

This house is kind of old bungalow style with three bed rooms, a medium size living room, a small dining area and this kitchenette where i am standing right now. This house is the only house outskirt and very far away from others on this small town. The front of the house is full of flowers in different colors and the back is decorated with small playground with a massive maze and a wild trees.

I can't believe i am standing right here with my mate inside a room doing i don't know. What's going to happen now? I still have feelings for Fiat, and my kids? What should I do? I love them still. But is it worth it now that I know the truth? Do they know that I'm not their biological father? What about my mate?

"Don't tire yourself on thinking. I already know the solution of this problem as you call it." Shiloh appeared in the kitchenette's doorway in a sad form.

"What do you mean?" I ask him in a doubtful stance. "How? I mean, how you came up with the solution when you just storm off to a room?" I held an eyebrow up to challenge him for the truth of his words.

"I fell asleep in the room."

I look at him in a mock chuckles. "So you fall asleep and then BOOM! Problem solve!?" I glared and he glare back.

"Remember when i told you about me being a DNA of the goddess herself? Do you not think I'm telling you the truth and that maybe if i am not the goddess child then i shouldn't be able to make Zion and Kill asleep all this time?"

"Fine! I believe you. What now?"

"We are to make a history of the future Lexus. My mother chooses you from the very beginning for this matter. She didn't let me be born with the same year as you for a reason. And that is for you to be mature and be reasonable when the right time come for this history to be put." He let out a fake laugh. "I am to be born in the right time as your mate. We are meant to have a child. The reason why she chooses two males for this matter is because of the awful feedback about packs having gays and be treated badly. She wants all her children to love one another. And we are the chosen mate for this community along with two pairs to start a history." He looks down to his toes before he continue. "I was supposed to be the pregnant one, but because you have a chosen mate, Kill have to do that to erase your bound to her and also for you to have the child inside you for punishment."

"That's not fair! I didn't know-"

"You knew!" He cut me off in his angry voice. "The goddess sent you a dream fairy to tell you not to mate with her the night before you say I Do, but you didn't listen."

He's right. I had that dream telling me not to do.

"But you don't have to worry now. She give me a go signal to hand you your freedom."

"And how will you make it work?"

******

Whoops!!

Thanks for reading! Sorry it's been a long time..

Let's give a five seconds silence for this beautiful creature who died 2 days ago at the age of 16 who was named, Mama Gray..