The real Parents

Hi guys!
Sorry for not updating so soon! I was very much busy, and i would like to thank you all for reading, giving some stars, and for some who's giving some comments! A bunch of thanks people!! :)

Here yah go!
My work is not edited so you may come across with errors and just plain mistakes! But anyways! Have fun reading..

15._Lexus

Today's events was hilarious. Me being imprison inside a closet, and my mate's face to face encounter with the Walmart's glass door, and the ending part were my real parent's arrived exactly inside my mate's room. Well.. That's how they introduce their selves when I ask them who they are, standing around my mate's room staring at me.

"Who. Are. you? And. How. Did. You. Get. In?"
.
.
.
.

"Lexus... Our baby.." The smaller guy said in tears. "We are your true parents.." He said before he give out his name.

Alex and Cyrus was their name.

They were both castaway by the previous King which is my grand parents and sentenced them to death because of homosexuality. Hundred years ago, homosexuality was a sin in our race. Well.. I must say that, it's still the case of today's generation.

Cyrus was a commoner mated to the previous Prince which is my biological father. They mated secretly and I was the fruit of their secret relationship. Ended, Cyrus was blessed by the ability of producing a child despite of the fact that he was a male.

My grandparents discovered about them being mate and having a child. Eventually, the king and queen imprisoned them inside the castle and waited for Cyrus to have me out of his system before they killed them both after I was born.

I was handed off as a child to my father's younger sister as her own child to cover up about being the fruit of my father's sin with his mate. They made a story about my father being slaughtered by the hunters with his mate. So the title was crowned to my father's sister and her mate and was followed by me as a King of the Alphas.

After the story of my origin ended, Cyrus and Alex disappeared before giving me an advice on how to treat my mate seriously and respect him all the time with love and passion.

Whatever! He's just a child, so I will treat him like one!

That's the last thought I had before I was pulled to slumber beside my mate.

The next morning, I woke up with a loud banging sound from downstairs. Wondering what could it be now? I pulled my self out of the bed and started my morning routine in the bathroom by cleaning myself and taking a shower before I change into new clothes and walk down to where the noise came from. The living room.

The moment I went down the stairs, I was shocked to see this boy band group from UK one direction it is? Yeah, that is. I know them because my -I mean, my mate's eldest son is a fan of these boys and was always asking me permission to go to their concerst and such, so yeah.

But the question is, how on earth this kids landed in our living room? They were all scattered all over the area and was chatting by themselves like it was a daily appearance standing in a stranger's living room.

"Oh Hi Lexus."

I turn around to see my mate with..

"This is Justin bigger-"

"It's, whatever..." The kid cut him in annoyance. "Please dude. Whatever magic you have, please send me back to my place away from this unbelievable rotten place!"