what tha...

12._Lexus

What should i do?

The question running in my head the moment i step out of his house and buckled up in my car.

I linked Lindon to come and get me the moment we arrived in that house.

After what the kid told me about the options, i already made up my mind.

Even though i was violated by my own mate's Wolf side, i would never put any harm to them let alone kill our pup.

So i choose them.

I just have to leave him for awhile to fix my own problems with my chosen mate and our supposed to be sons.

If I am to be part of this history, I need to step down of my title and give it to my oldest son. Maybe he's not my blood son, but still. For me, he is my son. For i was their father all the way until now, and i love them still no matter what.

As for my Fiat, she's my highschool sweetheart, and I've been loving her all this time, so i wouldn't say that my love for her vanished. No. I still adore her, despite the truth about her having kids with her true mate and me finding my mate.

The curse about having a chosen mate is, you can't have a child with them. Only with your true one. So when Fiat told me she was pregnant, i didn't doubt it not being mine. Because the elders were sure that our mates wasn't alive on that time when we take our vows. I just thought, maybe the goddess was on my side and took away the curse to give me an heir.

But I was so wrong, and now I have to face the consequences of being irrational in making decisions. I have to face the truth and make the right decision. A mate is not to be abandoned, it is to be loved and cherished. I don't know why Fiat didn't pursue her bond with her mate, and I want to know the truth behind all of this. As for our sons, it is their choice to make on which path they'd like to take.

I called for a pack meeting the moment I arrived in the pack house. I told them about finding my mate and the truth behind the story about our sons real father. Fiat and the kids weren't there when the meeting was being held, and I also inform them about my plan on stepping down of my title and made a schedule for another meeting about it when Fiat and my kids arrive from their vacation.

Today is the day of my supposed to be family's arrival. When my beta informed me that they've already arrived, I strode down to welcome them with open arms, but I came to a halt when I saw them with a man standing proudly on my wife's side.

"Hello Alpha Lexus. My name is Tally, the true mate of your chosen wife." He bowed in one knee in front of me for respect, and my supposed to be family did the same and bowed down on me.

"I'm sorry... Please forgive me.." Fiat cried while kneeling down beside her mate and their kids.

I was hurt for being betrayed in a long time. Whatever their reason why they need to keep the truth from me is not important anymore. But then again, i still need to know why.

"Why?" I ask Fiat. I know she understood the underlying meaning of my question.

"The elders told me to keep the truth a secret." She mumbled with her head still bowed down.

"So you fear them and not me?" I saw her flinch with the venom in my voice. "Do you know that your betrayal can cause your lives to end right this moment if i say so?"

It was hard seeing my now ex-wife and two teenagers i called son trembling together with the witch.

"We came here to accept whatever punishment fit for us alpha." The man said. "But please give our two son a chance to live."

"I am not that cruel to take life for punishment. I have loved them with all my heart. But i will still punish them with what i saw fit for them."

I called for another pack meeting. When all of my pack was in the meeting room. I called the little family in the stage and state their punishment in front of my pack members.

This is the family that betrayed me, us, and I gathered you all here to hear what I'm going to say!

Fiat is no longer my wife, and these kids are no longer mine. Today, i officially vanished them from this pack! And for her mate who's part of this betrayal, Your kind witches is now an enemy for our kind, wolves! I want you to disappear on this very moment!

"Alpha, are you okay?" My beta ask when i just stood there without emotions. My people was staring at me in concern. I called their attention when they start talking to each other from what they just saw and heard.

Listen! I am stepping down of my title and choosing our beta to be your Alpha!

I Lexus Alpha of this Royal pack present to you my chosen Alpha -Lindon!

You are going to be the strongest pack on this earth and you're no longer held by the elders. For you are the very first pack in History to be part of the Four Councils!!

The last thing i heard and saw was the clapping of hands and congratulatory of Lindon's leadership before i was pulled in nothingness and was pushed face first on the fluffy carpet in some living room.

I pushed myself up from the ground and came face to face with the most innocent smile I've ever seen in my whole life...