Who are you!?

5._Kill

"Do not move.. Sshh.. I'm here love." A soothing voice greeted my awaken self in pain coming from my head.

"Who are you?" I asked him. "Oh' wait! I don't know my name either!" I throw a fit of giggles for my silliness.

Why am i giggling? I thought to my self holding my head lazily.

"Uh.. Why are you turning around?" I asked the pretty man sitting beside my bed where i lay. "Oh! You're two! Uh.. Now you are so many..." I giggles more. "Feels like I'm an airplane! Look! I'm spinning like brooooooommm.... Wait! Call the captain! We're having an emergency landing!" I jumped off my bed and two arms held me before i face planted on the ground.

"However adorable you look right now, i hate seeing you like this baby.." Big man said. "Stay still my love, you'll harm yourself by moving so much."

"I am a baby?" I ask him, feeling good by being called baby. "So you my Daddy big man?" I ask him more.

He was turning red. "You're turning red Daddy." I said. "Do not hold back Daddy," i added and saw his eyes turning dark blues. "You can fart here. I don't mind. If you hold it back, it will smell so nasty! I tried it!"

Big man daddy was laughing at what i said. I felt bad for myself. I think he was laughing about me fart a hasty smell. I pouted.

He stop laughing. "I didn't laugh because of you farting my love." He grin at me.

"You read my mind?" I ask him in excitement. "You have powers!" I was clapping my hands for him.

"Yes sweetheart i can read your thoughts, but it was because of our mate bond. You can also do that actually." He said.

And i was like "Really?"

"Go try to read my thoughts."

"Okay!" I beamed and look at him. I was staring at him for two minutes but there wasn't any book flying out of his head for me to read! "But there's no book flying!" I said frustrated.

"Here. Hold my head."

I held his head and i heard his mind inside my head. "You are beautiful.. Very adorable, and cute. I love you, and you are my baby.." It said.

"I am your baby!" I exclaimed.

"I see, that's the only thing you see in there." He sighs.

"Oh wait!" I said, taking a hold of his head again before closing my eyes in focus. "I'm seeing a lot!" I whispers and i felt him beam in proud of my findings. "I'm seeing wires.. And a lot of worms eating blood and they look so squishy and funny. They are moving like eew.." I said and open my eyes to see his face turning pale like he was in horror film. "Are you okay?" I ask him.

"You really saw all of that?" He ask in disbelief. I nodded at him and saw his face crunching in thoughts.

"My head hurts." I mumbled.

He come near me and held me in his arms and his scent of musky wood was pulling me off my consciousness to a deep slumber.

"Take a peaceful rest my dear baby.." He said and i smile before letting go to a deep deep sleep of peacefulness..