We Don't Have Time

9._Shiloh_

I didn't agree with Kill on forcefully taking back Lexus. But he said that it's the only way to have him back and his mark from his chosen mate to be erased.

I still don't like him but i love him. He is my mate. I'm just upset and hurt that he didn't wait for us.

"Shiloh!" Lexus called from the kitchen.

"Coming!" I shout back before running to the rescue. "What is it?" I ask when i was in front of him in the counter.

"Get ready, we're going to the pack house." He said before handing me a small box. "Take a bath with this to get my scent off of you."

"Oh! Exciting!"

I beamed and sniff him off. He's Shiloh scent free already. My guess is that he already took a bath with this amazing bottles.

I run upstairs and took a bath in a lightning speed-

"Shiloh!"

Or not!

Sharks! I've been swimming in here for an hour! I immediately grab the towel on the rack and fly out to Lexus' walk in closet. I pulled anything that can cover myself which is his white big smooth Polo shirt and sweatpants. I put it really fast that i didn't realized that i wear them the wrong way and run downstairs or in my pace, a penguin run.

We've been staying here on his getaway cabin for a week. Thankfully his not madzilla anymore. I think he's starting to accept the fact that he has a seed growing inside of him.

Or not....

I came to a halt when i see him silently crying with his hands on his head while his elbows are resting on his knees sitting on the couch.

I feel bad, and i found myself crying as well while approaching him. I kneeled in front of him and parted his legs using my hands before i hug him on his waist. He held me up until i was straddling on his lap and hug me closer to his chest. We stayed on that position for a long time in silence, a comfortable one before I made the first move and talk.

"I'm sorry... We're sorry.. I know it's hard and painful for you to accept everything. About your mate, your sons, us, and your pregnancy.

"I don't know what to do.." He sighs. "I don't know if i can lead my pack anymore. I was fooled by my chosen mate and the sons that i thought was mine. What I'm gonna do now Shiloh?"

I pulled back and look at him. He was still tearing up. I wiped his tears away and kiss his nose. I hate it that he's crying. He's a big bad Alpha and now he is pregnant. It doesn't make sense at all!

"I'm an Alpha Shiloh! I'm not suppose to bear a child! This is embarrassing and unacceptable."
"I know. It was my fault.." I admitted shamefully.

"What do you mean your fault?" He eyed me narrowly.

"I made a chant, but i didn't mean it i swear! I was just trying to piss you off. I can take the chant back though.."

"Then do it!"

"But i can't kill my own child..."

"Oh...." His only response.

"Kiss me Lexus." I command him determinedly.

"What-"

He didn't get to finish his words, i dived in and kiss him deeply. Well, i know what he's about to say anyway like, 'what on earth am i asking a kiss for in the middle of an important topic' blah blah blah. But hey! A mated wolf need a deep contact with his mate to think things clearly.

I pulled back when he was starting to respond willingly to our heated kiss.

"There's one way to change the pregnancy!"

"Huh!?"

"Let's get going! We don't have time!"