The Goblins

2._Kill

Okay, I admit, me fainting in my very own dream was hilarious! But you can't blame me! I saw a child's spirit! No, a pups spirit! Try to be in my shoe?

Thinking of which!

I look around my bed looking for my back pack. I saw the straps of it peeking under my study table.

I need to see my mother and ask her about my dream. I need to know If there's a meaning underlying about the spirit of a toddler visiting me while crying? Why can't he just knock on my door then say "Hi Daddy! I'm your koala! Can I hug your legs?" without the wailing cry.

After doing my morning rituals, I went out and grabbed my backpack with my personal things.

Here I come mother nature!

I went to my old Town riding in a public vehicle and walk to my old small house.

Home sweet home...

For the human eyes, my house is very old and small. I heard one of my classmates one time from my human public school called my house disgusting. But i wasn't offended from the very least, because it really was for their eyes. But for me and my likes, it was and is, a castle. A castle for our Kind.. The Goblins.

I'm not a goblin, but i was raised by them and their nature. I am pure Wolf from the very hair of my mother, The Moon Goddess herself.

Why she made me an Omega, i do not have a clue. What i know is, i am home right now with my crazy adopted family.

Everybody jumped me for their crazy greetings the moment i entered the realm of the castle inside the old rusty house.

"Welcome back pup." Gideon hugged me and his husband Lars. "I'm assuming you have questions that needed an answer for this abrupt visit."

They both let go from the tight hug they used to give me everytime I'm with them.

"Oh' come on, can't I just visit my parents because I miss them?" I made an offended pout out of my talented 'face of all emoticons'.

"As if!" Lars scoffs. "But i miss you! We misses you!" Lars added engulfing me in a tight hug, again. "Can't you just stay still here with us?" he cries out with his pleading mouse face.

Gideon pulled his husband away from me. "Come on sweetheart. He's not a kid anymore. He needs a growing up to do."

"But he's already grown up! He's been one since forever! Can't i have my baby back?" Lars whim like a child. Gideon embraced him lovingly.

"Will you leave us for a moment kid? Go and have some rest, we'll talk about your questions later, we just need some loving to do."

"Uh, gross!" I said before drifting off to my room.

I dropped my body over my bed and decided to take a nap for a while, but it turned into a whole night of a peaceful sleep instead.

I woke up the next morning with my two goblin parents sitting on each side of my bed staring at me.

Weird.

"Good morning son." Lars greeted me with his loving smile.

Thanks the lord he didn't kissed me.

Lars moved near me before planting his lips on my cheeks.

So much for my victory.

Gideon saw my situation with his husband's affection and cleared his throat. "Stop making our son squirm sweetheart."

Lars pull back and sat properly on my side beaming. "Anyway, we already know why you're here and about your dreams." Gideon stated.

Of course, he always read my mind in my sleep. And i always hate it because of the after effect of a massive headache like this one that I'm having right now.

You think because I'm a werewolf I can't get headache? Well, try to have a head surgery without the actual surgery like whatever, and let's see if you don't get a headache the next morning you open your eyes?

When Gideon read my mind in my sleep, he is like reading a book turning pages every now and then, for his reading pleasure resulting for my brain nerves to be tangled, you know.

"And the meaning of your dream is, it's time." Gideon blurted out pulling me off from my headache issue.

"What do you mean it's time?"

"You'll see.." He said, averting his eyes to the window before glancing back at me and stared seriously. "It's time son.. You have to go back to the world. You have to face them sooner than what the prophecy said."

Before I can ask him what he means, i was back in my room inside the Omega Academy with a dizzy state from the blink of an eye travel.

Take care son, we love you..

I heard Lars whisper before a loud explosion thrown me off my bed and my consciousness.

What the.........???

Are they trying to kill me?  No pun intended.