Epilogue

6 years later

Lexus_

"Papa! We're gonna be late!" Sulex called while Holish was not in the mood standing beside his sister.

"I know. Let's go." I called them both and we walk outside to my car.

"Wait!! I'm coming!!" Shiloh yells running after us.

"Why do you look like Dora?" I frown taking his appearance.

"Do you like it?" He beams at me swaying like a toddler. Well, he is my forever toddler. "Holish cut my hair. He's very good at scissors." He proudly hold Holish shoulder grinning at me, while the culprit was smirking.

"I see." What all I say and push them all to the car, well, except my son. "You know that you're not allowed to use scissors right? Let alone use them in your Dad." I told him sternly. The kid nods but still not backing down. He's not really good at scolding. He's very cold and expressionless every time I give him time out.

"Yes. I will not do it again. Can we go now? We're late." I just nodded and we both enter the car driving off towards their school.

Shiloh is attending school with them, he's actually more excited going to school than his children.

I was opposed to him going to school with them because I don't want him to be out of my sight. But his reasoning compelled me to let him because I know that with him there, my ex-mate wouldn't do anything to take our kids again for revenge.

Fiat and his mate once tried to take our children. They didn't accept the death of their two sons that Madi killed. They wants to rake revenge, and they'd been roaming around using magic to get a hold of our kids. But they always failed because of the amount of guards that always surrounding my kids and our establishments.

After taking them to school and kiss them goodbye, I went to the main Office building of Councils Pride. Councils Pride is now the biggest organization of wolves. A lot of packs took alliance with us and some pack members transferred to our place and start their family here.

After six years, the government gave us the land and let us manage the place that we agreed to be called Councils Pride town.

I put some councils pride Members to act as a Mayor and the rest of the officials. Councils pride town is a far town from the mainland, but the biggest town of all town and the richest one among others as well.

Another meeting was held and I went home after, to check on everything inside my office. We only have at least five families that are living with us in the mansion to serve us, while the others made their own house not far away from the mansion to have their own privacy and such.

"Lexyy!!" I heard Shiloh called from outside my office door. "You there?" He asks while opening the door and run to me the moment he saw me sitting behind my desk.

"What's the matter?" I ask wryly knowing that he never leave our kids at school.

"I was bored at school and I want to see you really badly. My bum hurts." I smirk at that. Remembering how cute he was like a Bunny last night bouncing on my prick.

Yeah, he's not innocent in bed far cry from what you think about him being child-like. I think Killer left him that memory for our enjoyment, and I thank him for that.

"Do you want to play bed?" That's how he called sex is.

"No!!" He frowns and then grim. "Later maybe." He smirks, and I laugh at him.

"Oh? Okay.." I pulled him straddling me in my chair. "..later. I love you baby Shiloh.." I smack a kiss on his lips and he turns red while smiling shyly. He loves it when I call him baby Shiloh.

"I love you too Lexy.. And Holish, and Sulex. I love Us. Forever."

"And ever.." And then we sealed our love in a loving kisses..

The End..

****

Thanks for reading until the end.. For all the votes and positive comeback, thank you guys! Thank you also for following me, and for adding Omega in your lists!! 😊😊😊

To all the mean readers, thanks for reading as well! And Do not read my second book because my works are not for HATERS!!

HOLISH well be up soon, and I'm thinking of maybe make it Mature content. I'll try my best on this, for all of those who appreciated Omega.

Thank you so much!!💙💙💙