Character sketch

Amina Hussain:
She is a beautiful, mature girl but very short tempered. She may be a spoil brat but is very good at heart. Ne thing you should never do with her is, mess around with her family because she sticks up for them always. She is a very big dhoomie and her favourite is Waqas Riaz. Lastly, she is 21 years old. She love to shop and is studying directing.

Manahil Ali:
Manahil is a very kind hearted girl who cannot stand a thing against her family and friends. She is also a big dhoomie and her favourite is Shehryaar Asif. She is 20 years old and love photography and her dream is to become a director.

Zoya Ali:
She is not a girly girl and is not a big fan of shopping. Zoya is humerous and a beautiful girl. She likes to get dressed simply. Sarcasm is her mother's tongue. She loves her friends and family a lot. She is a dhoomie and her favourite is Hussain Asif. She is 19 and loves acting.

Aliyah Ali:
Aliyah is 18 years old. She has very good fashion sense and is very very possesive about her clothes. She is very kind hearted and is beautiful. She is also a dhoomie and her favourite is Atif Khan.

Family tree:
Zoya's Family:
Sisters: Manahil and Zoya
Brothers: Zeeshan, Subhaan and Aquiver
Parents: Sanya and Rizwan
Adopted: Aliyah
Cousins: Hassan, Amina, Naveed, Arbaaz and Sufyaan ( Amina's bros)
Chacha&chachi: Sanaa and Saleem (Amina's parents)