Aunty and uncle are here!

Hussain's POV:
"Shehry yaar, 2 mins aur." I whinned as Shehry continously tried to wake me up.
"Tikay puthar, tu soja." Shehry told me.
"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!" I screamed. I was drenched in freezing, cold water. Shehry was on the floor laughing his head off. "Shehry aisa kyun kiya?" I asked him after he had stopped laughing. "Mom,dad ko nahi laynay jana airport say." He told me.
"Oh shit! I forgot." I told him. I took my clothes and ran into the bathroom. I took a short a short shower, brush my teeth, wear my clothes and jell my hair quickly and get out of the bathroom. I wear my shoes and run down the stairs. "Chalo, Zoya gari mein intezaar kar rahi hai." Shehry told me.
"Zoya kyun arahi hai?" I ask him. We reach the car and see her sitting in the drivers seat listening to DJ wala babu singing her head off. "Calm down!" I tell her opening the drivers door. "No! And why did you open the door?" She asks me.
"Because I'm driving." Shehry tells her. What happens next is very shocking. She agreed to Shehry. I quickly run to the passenger seat to see Zoya already sitting there. She looks at me and sticks her tongue out. I open the back door and sit in the car. "Zoya can i ask you a question?" I ask her. She looks at me and says,"You just did?" Seroiusly sometimes this girl can be annoying. "What about we play 21 questions?" She suggests. Me and Shehry both agree. "I start!" Me and Zoya both yell.
"Ladies first." I say acting like a gentleman.
"Thank you." She says in a thick posh accent. "This one is for Shehry bhai. If you had to choose who you want as a sibling from me and Hussain who would you choose?" She asks. Obviously it's going to be me. "Zoya." Shehry says casually. "Next question. This is fof you Zoya. Who is your favourite dhoombros?" Shehry asks her.
"All of you are my favourites." She said.
"No you can only choose one." I told her.
"Honestly, i will tell you my favourite is Hus Shehry bhai." She said.
"Why?" Shehry asked her.
"Because your soo good at acting and you can make me laugh soo esily." She explains. We reached the airport and there were still five minutes left till their flight to land. We saw them coming with their trolley. Me and Shehry go up to them and take the trolley and start to push it. Mom hugs me and kisses my forehead and does the same with Shehry and dad hugs us both. "Assalamualaikum aunty, mein Zoya hun, Sanya aur Rizwan ki beti." Zoya introduced herself to mom.

Zoya's POV:
" Assalamualaikum aunty, mein Zoya hun, Sanya aur Rizwan ki beti." I introduced myself to their mom. "Walaikumusalam beta. Tum bilkul apni ma par gay ho. Tum kitni choti thi jab hum tumse milay thay aur ab deko kitni bari hogay ho." She told me.
"Uncle ap kaisay hein?" I asked Asif uncle while he pattd my head.
"Mein teek hun, tum batao tum kaisi ho?"
"Mein fit and fine." I said showing them my fake muscles.
"Oh hello, madam ap kay muscles bhi kahan hai because i don't see anything. And by the way you've gone fat not fit." Hussain told me.
"Meri beti ko mat chero." Aunty told him embracing me into a hug. We reached the car and uncle and Shehry bhai sat at the front and me,Hussain and aunty sat at the back. Hussain was sitting in the middle of us. I as very tired so i keep my head on Hussain's shoulder and don't know when i fell asleep. "Zoya utho na ham ghar ponch gay hein." Someone shook me whilst i was sleeping. "5 mins aur." I whinned. Next minute someone picked me up bridal style and was taking me inside. "AAAHHH! Put me down right now!" I screamed at the person. "It's not my fault your not listening." Hussain told me.
"Oh it's only you i thought someone was about to kidnap me." I told him.
"Don't worry if that ever happens I'll come to save you." He tells me with a smirk and a wink. "Cheesy much." I told him. We reached the front door and i was still in his arms.
"You can put me down now." I told him.
"Why?" He asked me with a smirk.
"Because everyone will see us and then tease us." I told him. He put me down and we go inside. Hussain's stomache growls loudly probably asking for food. "Have you had anything since morning?" I asked him worried. He shook his head pouting. "Cmon, let's get you something to eat." I tolg him heading to the kitchen. I looked around and found 2 aloo kay pranthay in the hotpot. "Here have these." I gave it to him and he quickly started eating. I smiled looking at him eating like a kid. He looked at me and wiggles his eyebrows. I shook my head and walk out of the kitchen looking for the others. I couldn't be bothered looking for them so i decided to go to the dance room to already see my 3 kutiya already there. We sit down and talk about random stuff till Aliyah says, "Manahil and Zoya show us a little dance." We both look at each other and agree to dance on the song 'balam picha kari' We were both dancing and the girls were cheering. I turn and see...

Stay tuned for the next chapter and I'll try to update soon bye love you guys.
Vote
And
Comment
Bye see you next time cya😘❤❤❤