Shopping part 2

Hussain's POV:
"Guys, let's go and do your shopping for the wedding." Aliyah told us. Seriously this girl loves shopping i thought to myself. "Seriously Aliyah, how can you have all this energy after all this shopping?" Zoya asked her. Aliyah just rolls her eyes at her. We all enter another shop which looked like all tje other ones we have been to amd went to the mens section where we all split up. "Can i come with you?" Zoya asks me. "Pwease!" She pleaded in a baby voice. "Han, yeh koi puchni wali baat hai." I told her.
"I thought you might mind?" She told me as we searched for my suit.
"Why wpuld i mind? After all we are friends." She nodded and continued looking for the suit. When she suddenly stopped at a blue sherwani with purple churidar. I must say her choice was very good. "Yeh wala." She said and looked at me.
"Bohot acha hain." I told her honestly.
"Pagla, i meant go to the chaging room and try it on." I made a o shape understanding. I went into the changing room to try the outfit.

 I went into the changing room to try the outfit

I came out of the changing room to show Zoya. "How do i look?" I asled her. She turned around to look at me and her eyes tirned wide. "Done checking me out? Now tell me how i look." I told her whilst smirking. Her cheeks turned a bright shade if red. "Nahi toh, i was just checking that does the sherwani suit your bandar face." She fired back. I faked a hurt look. "That hurt my heart.I definitely didn't expect this from you." I told her wiping my fake tears. "Dramebaaz!" She said and rolled her eyes.
"I'm changing this, ypu go look for another one." I told her.
"Sain yaar, i was joking, you look handsome in this sherwani." She told me seriously and smiled at me at the end. I returned the smile and went in to the changing room.

Zoya's POV:
Hussain went into the changing roomwhole i looked for some khussa's matching his sherwani. I saw some beautiful ones matching and decided to gift him. I went and paid for them and then waited for Hussain to come out. He finally came out.
"Sonay ka irada tha kya?" I asked him.
"It's not my fault that the sherwani decided to get stuck." He complained.
"It's okay, now come let's find the others." I tell him. He nods and i twxt Manahil and ask her where she is.
Zoya: where r u guys?
Manahil: we r at the food court in Macdonald's
Zoya: who with???
Manahil: Shehry,Waqas bhai, Amina and Aliyah.
Zoya: oh k we r cumin.
Manahil: we??.
Zoya: Hussain and me
Manahil: k jaldi ao

"Hussain they are at the food court. Let's go." I told him.
"Han, Shehry mujey text meja hai." We bpth head towards the food cour. We enter Macdonald's and spot them all laughing in the corner table. "They're having fun without us innit Hussain?" I told him.
"Let's get them for that?" He told me. I looked at him confused.
"But how?" He looked at me and smirked evilly. He told me the plan.
"Ready?" He asked.
"Ready." I replied smirking. I go up to their table or more like ran to their table panting heavily. They look at me shocked. "Zoya, kya hua?" Shehry bhai asked. I looked at him with tear filled eyes. "Hus...Huss Husssain got shot." I managed to stutter between sobs and started crying like mad. "Kya!" They all shouted.
"Kahan hai?" Shehry bhai asked as his eyes welled up with tears.
"Outside the food court." I told him whilst sobbing. They all ran put to find Hussain fallen on the floor covered in blood. "So eone call the ambulance!" Shehry bhai yelled.
"Han!" Waqas bhai said amd quickly tried calling the ambulance.
"Hmm, tomato ketchup." Hussain said licking ketchup from his face. They looked at us shocked. Me and Hussain laugh pur heads off and high five each other. "Kuttay.kaminay i thought you had actually had been never mind. Forget it. Come here." Shehry bhai told him and hugged him tightly. "Come here." He told me and pulled me in for a hug aswell.
"Next time aisa joke mat karna warna mujhsey bura koi nay hoga." Manahil told us both.
"Sowy." We both say. They all come and gave us a group hug. Amina 's phone starts to ring so we pull apart and she answers it. "Haan ammi, ji ammi, tikay ammi. Han, okay Allahafiz." She said.
"Chachi nay kya kaha?" Waqas bhai asked her.
"Ammi said that, they are reaching home, so we should get hime aswell as it is getting late." She told us all.
"Chalo. Let's go." Aliyah says.
"First time she wanted to leave the shopping mall by her will." I told Manahil. She nodded agreeing. "I'm driving!" I yelled and ran to the drivers seat.
"Oye madam, ap ko deal yad hai?" Hussain reminded me. I face palmed myself.
"Sorry, i forgot." I told him.
"It's okay." He said and stuck his tongue out and sar in the drivers seat. I shook my head and sat in the passenger seat. They were all talking amongst themselves when i connect my phone to the transmitter and put Donno kay Donno on.

We were all dancing crazily in our seats and rach home in half an hour. We told mom we ate and went to our rooms to go to sleep. I take a short shower, wear my PJ'S and put my gift for Husaon in my draw and went to sleep thinking about our prank amd their reactions to it. I don't know when i dozed off smiling.

And guys, here is another chapter fpr you guys. Plz vote and comment and don't hesitate to tell me my mistakes. Love you all and goodnight to me. I'm sooo tired so i better go to sleep amd update. Bye take care. And remember plz vote amd comment.