Introducing each other

Zoya's POV:
"Zoya uth na! " Manahil screamed at me.  I whinned and rolled to the other side of the bed."do aur min!" I pleaded.
"Nahin, you have been saying since the last 10 minutes!" She yelled at me frustrated. I don't think i have any other choice apart from getting up now i thought so I got up  and head to the bathroom. I take a short shower and wrap myself in the towel. I open the bathroom doir to make sure no one is in the room. I step out of the bathroom snd quickly lock the room door. I open my draw and wear black jeans with my red checkered shirt. I open my hair and straightened them. I wore foundation, mascara, kajal and lipgloss.  I head downstairs and see everyone waiting for me and Hussain was there either. "Salaam and good morning." I get my replies and i go and sit besides Shehry bhai. Hussain cane aswell and we started our breakfast." Bacho, why don't you introduce yourselves." Dad told them." Baba ehy don't we alk introduce each other?" Everyone agreed to my idea. "Let the introducing ceremony begin!" I declared.

Hussain s POV:
" I'm Rizwan and this is my wife Sanya." Rizwan uncle told us.
" But ap log hamey taya aur tayi bulao gay." Sanya tayi told us." This is Sana and Saleem." She told us." Chachu" Saleem chachu said pointing to himself.
"And chachi" Sana chachi told us.
"Now we will introduce ourselves just make sure you don't get lost." Zoya told us."Aquib, Subhaan and Zeeshan bhai are my brothers and Manahil is my sister. I'm the youngest." Zoya told us.
"Sufyaan, Arbaaz, Naveed and Hassan are my brothers. I'm second youngest. I'm older than Hassan." Amina told us. Then how is Aliyah related to them. I thought to myself until Rizwan taya spoke up." Aliyah is adopted, but hamaray liye she is no cam then a real daughter." I mentally awwed at his love for his daughters. We all head to the lounge. "Let's play truth or dare." Amina suggests. We all agree and Hassan goes to get an empty bottle. Shehry spins the bottle and it lands on Hassan. "Truth or dare. "Suby bhai asked.
"Dare!" He says confidently. Zoya and Manahil smirk at each other.
"You have to eat five red chillies." They told him.
"That's easy! So easy. " he boasted. They smirk even wider at each other. We look at them confused." With chillie powder!" Manahil yelled. His smile dropped.
"I can't even eat a little bit of chillie powder and your making me eat it with red chillies." He whinned making a face." Are you doing it or not?" Zee bhai asked smirking.
"Bro chill, i will di it but i will surely get my revenge back. "Hassan warned in mock anger." Zainab, go bring the chillies." Ordered Sufy bhai. She nodded and quickly went to the kitchen and came back." Thank you" Sufyaan bhai thanked her politely. I really liked their way of respecting people lower than them." Ojay Hassan, you dare starts now!" Shouted Zee bhai. He picked a chillie covered with chillie powder. He gulped hardly and slowly opened his mouth and quickly stuffed the whole chillie in his mouth and chewed fast. He managed to eat another three and by the tine he got to the last one his face was really red." Yaar is room mein garmi hein kya?" Shehry asked us. We all nodded our heads saying no. "Toh Hassy kay mun ko kya hua?" Shehry teased him. He ran to the kitchen quickly after he had ate the last chillie. "He has completed the dare! " Nav bhai exclaimed . Waqas spins the bottle this time and it stops at Manahil." Truth or dare?" I ask. She thinks for a bit and replies with "truth."
"Have you ever loved everyone?" Waqas asked suspiciously.

Shehry's POV:
"Have you ever loved anyone?" Waqas asked her. 20 pairs of eyes shifted towards her as Zoya, Amina, Aliyah and Subhaan bhai looked at me smirking whilst Manahil said " yes." I don't know why but  felt a pang of hurt in my heart. Everyone starts whistling and cheering." I wonder who the unlucky guy is?" Zee bhai sats teasingly just toannoy my Manahil. WAIT WHAT! My Manahil. No Shehry what are you thinking you don't even know her properly and it's just been a day you have met. I shake my head to get rid of the stupid thoughts. Manahil was chasimg Zee bhai all around the room with a pillow in her hand. She throws the pillow acroos the room at Zee bhai and it goes and hits Zoya straight in the face.

Zoya's POV:
Manahil is chasing Zee bhai all around the lounge when she throws the pillow across the room. Zee bhai ducks it and it lands and hits me straight in the face. "Watch what I'm going to do with you!" I screamed at her.
"It was by accident sis!" She screamed back whilst running away from me. "Tu wait kar mein tujhey sabak sakati hun." I pick a pillow and throw it at her she dodges it and it hits Hussain in the face." Sorry!" I quickly said.
"It's okay." He replies back calmly. I turned around to find Manahil when a pillow hit me at the back of my head. I turned around and saw Hussain laughing his head off." Tu nay bachay ga." Shehry bhai warned him. He turned around to run away when i quickly ran towards him and jump on his back and wacking him with the pillow."pillow fight!" Aliyah shouted. We all grabbed a pilliw each and started fighting. After a whole 15 mins, we were all on the floor panting heavily." Guys, I'm off upstairs because i am really tired." Aliyah said. She is walking up the stairs when Suby bhai says loudly so that she can hear,"Don't mind guys,ut dhe needs her beauty sleep because she doesn't want her prince charming to see her like some churail with dark eye bags, messy hair" she was cut off by a loud screams by Aliyah,"SUUUUUUUBBBBYYYY BBBBHHHAAAI! Mein apko kal dekho gi ab mujhey sona hein!" She yelled and SLAM! We heard the door shut. Slowly we all head upstairs.