Nikkah ka time.

Zoya's POV:
I woke up to the noise of all the realtives that were staying at our house. Getting up from bed, i head to the washroom. I take a shower and brush my teeth and head downstairs.

I reach downstairs and see everybody busy in some time of job but what caught my eye the most was the house decorations. It was decorated exactly like a wedding house should. EXTRAVGANTLY!

"Zoya, yaha ao aur nashta karlo." Aquib bhai yelled from the kitchen.

I walk to the kitchen and see Aquib bhai waiting for me with a plate of two aloo kay paranthay.

"Ao meray saath beto." He told me.
Making me sit in the sear next to him.

"Tum nay kaya?" I asked him when his stomache just growled.

"I think you know the answer." He says smiling.

I nod my head,making a morsel. He does the same we both make each other eat the morsel and continue feeding each other.

"Bhai, ap mujey time toh dego na. After you have got married." I asked him.

"Of course princess, no matter how much i love your bhabi i'll always have time for you." He says side hugging me.

"Thank you bhai, and remember i'll always be there for you." I tell him. I swear i saw his eyes go moist.

"Oh hello, don't go all senti mental it's your wedding day you should be happy." I say trying to cheer him up.

"Tum dono yahan batein kar rahay ho abhi tak tayar nahi huway?" Chachi came and told us both.

"Jaldi jao aur kapray change karo, hamay nikkah bhi karana hai." She tells us panicked.

We both get up and head up to our rooms to get ready. I get changed in my clothes which was a pastle pink top which ended just below my waist. It was decorated with sequinces. The sleeves were decorated with silver thread and ended just above my elbows. The lehenga was tight at my waist and flared till my ankles. It was a turquoise colour and had pattern drawn it with silver thread. I do my makeup and left my hair open after curling them. I wear my head piece, bangles and earings. I set my scarf in place with pins after i have draped it across my shoulders. I wear my heals and head downstairs to Hussain's room.

I knock on the door.

"Come in!" He yelled. I go in and see him setting his hair in place. I shook my head this guy and his perfection.

"Sain! I bought you something." I told him.

"What is it?" He asks curiously. I bring the box forward and look at his confused face. He opens the box and his face was worth looking at.

"OMG! Zoya tumein nahi pata mein Shehry say kitni larai ki hai sirf aur sirf eik khussa kay picchay. Anyways he can have those khussas coz mine are better. Thank you thank you thank you sooo much Zoes you are duniya ki bestest best friend. Tumein nahi manum tum mujey kitni bari crisis say nikala. Oh i can't wait to make Shehry jealous." He says hugging me with an evil smirk. God this guy what am i gonna do with him.

"Saans toh lelo. Aur tum bilkul eik buddhu ho kasmay." I tell him shaking my head.

He sat on his bed and wore his khussa's. He smiled at me and i returned back the smile.

"Okay chalo, nichay chaltein hai." He told me. We both go down and wait for the rest of the guys. We were both talking when Hussain nudges me and points towards the stair case. I look there to see Waqas bhai and Amina walking down the stairs hand in hand whilst Amina blushed at something Waqas bhai said to her.

"Hi guys, you can leave each others hands now." Hussain tells them smirking. They quickly let go of each others hands and look everywhere but us.

I walk up to Amina.