Haldi fun

Zoya's POV:
"Mama why can't i go to see her after the haldi night." Aquib bhai whined to mom.

"Rasam hai toh rasam follow karna partha hai." Mom told him.

He made an ugly face and said, "Yeah rasam kis nay banaye?" bhai asked mom.

"No need to worry bhai, after the wedding bhabi apkay sath ho gay tho itna thora time you sacrifice kat saktay hein na." Hassan teased him. He looked at us in a very angry way and huffed in annoyance.

"Okay baccho, me ray bachay ko tang mat karo is ko tang ho nay do, was at bhi kitni days say ken raha hai ma Kay manay Aleesha say milna hai toh aj akri baar deklay till the nikkah." Mom told him smirking.

" Ma ap bhi inki team mein hai." Aqi bhai whined stomping his foot on the ground going up the stairs to get changed. The function was going to be held at bhabi's house. We all went upstairs to get changed into our outfits.

I took a shower and slipped into my dress for tonight. The top of the dress till my waist was all purple and was decorated with sequences an the rest of the dress was yellow and had a purple and gold border at the end making the dress stand out.

I left my hair open in my natural waves and went on to do my makeup, which consisted of a purple and gold smokey eye and a thick black eye liner and mascara to make my eyes stand out with some pink lipstick and lip gloss to make my lips shiny. Wearingmy heals i then wore my gold heals and set my scarf on my shoulder pinning it down. 

After i had finished i head downstairs not before grabbing my clutch.

Manahil's POV:
I went up to my room and wore my dress whichwas gold till my waist with some designs stitched into it and and embriodary on the collar. The rest of the dress was yellow but at the end there was a thick gold border the simple dress stand out.

I straightened my hair and put them over one shoulder moving onto my make up. I applied gold eye shadow on my eyelid and wore eyeliner and mascara making my eyes pop out. I wore light pink lipstick and applied light blusher on my cheekbones.

I wore my golden hoop wearing with my golden ring. Then lastly wearing my heals and i was done. Grabbing my clutch, putting my phone in i head down stairs.

Aliyah's POV:
I was wearing a yellow kurta which was decorated with pink stitches and sequences which was paired with pink churidar and a dubatta.

I curled my hair and let them fall down till my waist. I did a pink and gold eye look with black eyeliner and mascara. I wore light busher with pink lipstick. I wore my Pink and gold bangles and some earrings which i a gifted on my birthday.

I draped my dubatta on one shoulder pinning it in pace to stop it from moving. I was in the middle of wearing my heals when Amina came barging into my room.

"Aliyah, have yo got any heals that match my dress?" I look at her to see what we was wearing.

"Gurl, you look hawt!" i exclaimed making her shake her head.

She was wearing a dress which was white from the top with yellow designs running through the white am the rest of her dress was simple with a white and gold border at the end of the dress. She has draped her dubatta on her one shoulder and had done a simple gold and white i look with pinky lipstick and she had curled her hair letting them fall over one shoulder.

I walk to my wardrobe and give her some gold heals matching her dress.

"Yeh lo." I handed them to her. She wears her heals whilst i wear mine. We grab our clutches and head downstairs.